Economic Challenge Response
Leeds Metropolitan University with Hull College & Calderdale College
This is a programme available to individuals and organisations in the following sectors:
- Creative & Digital Industries
- Financial & professional Services
The offering to companies will include:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Masterclasses across a variety of subjects inculding management , business, project Management, Strategic Selling, Creative Enterprise, Hospitality, Leadership and Management, Innovation, Creativity & Change, Marketing.
Visit the website to find out more or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECIF: Making Knowledge Work
Bradford University with Leeds University
This ECIF partnership delivers a comprehensive network, support and development programme that allows businesses to access networking, workshops, unaccredited and accredited training, consultancy and placement support.
The Making Knowledge Work programme is aimed at Owner Managers, Directors and Senior Managers. There is support across the board for all business sizes that have an identifiable growth opportunity or a need driven by or highlighted by the current economic climate.
The level of engagement is dependent upon business requirements; it could consist of attending a single training session or following a series of integrated activities.
- Master Classes & Networking Events
- Director Support Network - small groups of Directors coming together to solve business problems
- Micro Business Network - a suite of workshops geared solely at the micro business market
- Coaching and Mentoring either from Academics or from Network peers
- Consultancy and advice from Academics or from Network peers
- Student projects, research and placements
- Workshops, training courses and seminars.
For more information contact:
Small and Medium size business services
Tel: 01274 235676
Micro Business services
Tel: 01274 235676
Executive Education Services
Tel: 01274 236679
Or visit the website here