Private Rented Solutions aims to rehouse vulnerable house into safe and affordable private rented accommodation to create long-term sustainable homes.
As the Senior Housing Solutions Officer on the team you will be responsible for the following;
• Allocating new cases to Officers
• Raising payments to landlords and monitoring costs
• Monitoring performance
• Attending meetings on behalf of the team and feeding back
• Supervision of the Apprentice
• Leading on complex cases
• Leading of partnership with Department of Work and Pensions around Universal Credit (UC) and closely monitoring UC claims
• Representing Housing on the No Recourse To Public Funds panel chaired by Social Care
• Attend events to promote PRS across internal and external partners
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the private rented sector and be empathetic towards the vulnerable client groups we rehouse.
It is a particularly exciting time to join PRS because we are implementing new ways of working which will increase the numbers of landlords we work with and tenants we help.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We are committed to fairness and social justice and welcome applications from everyone. We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.