Bluetree Group are the fastest growing print business in the UK and have been on the Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 ranking for two years running, along with appearing in the '1000 Companies To Inspire Britain’ LSE listings. We are also the first UK Manufacturer of Type IIR Surgical Face Masks. With over 350 employees, we have departments ranging from production to sales, artwork to customer service and marketing to finance.
Here’s where you come in:
We are looking for an experienced, trustworthy and proactive PA to join our industry leading, fast-paced team, working Monday 09:00-17:30, although some flexibility around this will be needed to suit business requirements.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management team, an example of the kind of projects you will be involved in are;
- Managing the diaries and appointments, including replying to emails on their behalf when necessary and fielding enquiries
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and contributing ideas
- Preparing Agendas for meetings, sending out Invites, Booking Rooms etc
- Handling sensitive staff information, such as contracts and HR documents
- Communicate complex, sensitive information with a range of staff, suppliers and clients
- Assisting with the handling of office expenses, receipts, ordering stationery and uniforms, etc.
- Supporting the Senior Management team with their roles
- Assisting with the Recruitment, Onboarding and Training
- Communicating with External Suppliers
If successful, you will undergo a comprehensive company and department induction programme.
- Strong communicator who is confident communicating and collaborating with all levels
- Taking ownership to drive desired outcomes
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Getting results in tight timescales
- Ability to prioritise changing requirements
- Ability to filter information
- Previous experience as a PA to a senior manager in a similar environment
- Previous print industry experience
Bluetree Group operates through three Brands; Mask box, InstantPrint and Route1Print.co.uk. We target all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies.
Here are some of the awards that we won in 2019;
·Top 50 Companies for Customer Service
·E2E Exchange 2019 Awards Scaled up Entrepreneur
·Ecommerce Awards B2B ecommerce website of the Year
·Made in Yorkshire Awards Manufacturer of the Year (over £25m) (Finalists)
·Northern Tech Awards Top 15 Fastest Growing Larger Technology Companies (Finalists)
·The Manufacturer MX Awards 2019 People and Skills (Finalists)
You’ll be working at our state of the art factory that is based in Manvers (local to Rotherham, Barnsley, Sheffield and Doncaster)which is located on a major bus route, and free-parking is available on site. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that technology is pivotal to all of our operations. It’s a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
·Informal office dress code and uniform provided for production roles
·Regular social events both on and off site
·Wide range of internal and external training available
·Regular charity events and fundraising
·Enrolment into the company pension scheme
·Free on-site parking
Bluetree Group welcomes applications from carers or parents who have taken extended career breaks.