Operating for over 9 years, we are an award-winning Integrated PR Consultancy listed in the top 20 in the North. We advise brands on how to use public relations, social media, and content marketing effectively. Helping our clients engage online properly, raising their profiles and in-turn improving their overall business performance.
Based in North Leeds, Chapel Allerton, we have easy access via public transport and we are surrounded by parks, bars, and shops.
The Graduate Account Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day tactical activities and delivery of press office items, i.e., press releases, case studies and features tracking.
- To be responsible for admin issues on client accounts and ensure that documentation and information is filed appropriately
- To ensure that you are always on top of coverage (scanning, filing, sending, and analysing)
- To be responsible for identifying coverage opportunities and developing activity to target successfully
- To support the Account Manager on day to day account activity
- Ensure that any delays or problems are reported back to your team effectively
- Be a 'news junkie’ - regularly monitor key publications across all clients and take appropriate action to highlight any key stories
- To read social media books and write frequent posts for the company blog
- Seek opportunities to build relationships with key media
- Stay on top of core media features tracking
Your Marketing / PR Experience
- You must have a related degree, such as PR, Marketing, Communication and Media Studies, English, and Creative Writing.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Time Management Skills - Ability to support and control a multitude of activities and be able to handle multiple tasks and accounts, prioritise tasks and negotiate deadlines
- Proven communication skills to meet requirements of daily contact with clients and internal departments and be involved in formal presentations
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and imagination
- Able to work on your own initiative
- PC skills using Windows software (Excel and PowerPoint)
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills and experience include: Account Executive, Marketing, PR, Business Management, Market Analysis, Market Research, Business Development, Public Relations, Media, Social Media, Media Executive, graduate, marketing graduate,