Find Your Place at Bluetree Group
Bluetree are a family of over 550 talented individuals who share a passion to build and belong to a world-class business. Originally founded in 1989, we’ve grown from humble beginnings to the UK’s largest online printing and medical supply business.
Bluetree Group operates through three brands: Bluetree Maskbox, InstantPrint and Route1Print. Our customers range from smaller, independent businesses to large public sector clients.
Our combined office, production and training facilities are located in Wath Upon Deane which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 165,000 square foot facility is just a 15-minute drive from both the M1 and A1 motorways, and boasts ample free onsite parking. We’re located on a major bus route, a few minutes away from the train stations of Mexborough, Swinton and Wombwell.
Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all of our operations. It’s a place for people who are curious and ambitious at heart. If you thrive in a people-centric and fast-paced environment, then we’d love for you to be a part of our story.
Who are Bluetree Group?
- We’re award winning – a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
- We’re key – each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the NHS
- We have fun – our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.5 out of 5 on Glassdoor
- We care about your development – from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
- We’re always investing in technology – to keep ahead of the game we’ve invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years
Here’s where you come in:
Working directly with the Managing Director you will be an integral part of the team, shouldering high levels of responsibility whilst offering an exceptional level of support. We are looking for someone who is bright, analytical, trustworthy and ultimately has a desire to learn. It is vital that you are confident working with numbers and Excel.
What will the role involve?
The predominant aim of this role is to enable the Directors to be as effective as possible by freeing up their time and helping to organise their workloads. This will mean that in some instances you will need to take complete ownership of areas and lead projects, in others you will be working closely with the Director. Due to this, you will need to be able to work independently and use your own initiative, although your journey with Bluetree will start with the necessary training to give you the foundation that you need.
You will be a true right hand to the Director and will have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail. Always one step ahead your incredible organisational skills will ensure you succeed in this fast-paced role.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- A candidate who is educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Impeccable organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A fantastic team worker, able to work alongside people at all levels in the business and confidently lead projects
- Analytical and confident working with data
- Highly motivated & driven
- Strong research skills
- A proactive & quick thinker, able to develop innovative solutions to problems
- High levels of flexibility
- Confident decision maker
- Motivated, enthusiastic and hard working
How to apply
We know that the Bluetree magic really happens when we find colleagues who share our values and work towards achieving a collective vision. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting a copy of an up to date CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be well suited to this role.
What’s not to like?
- Great office facilities and a state-of-the-art production environment
- Weekly pay, paid a week in hand
- Two day company induction followed by a comprehensive department introduction
- Wide range of internal and external training available
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Free onsite parking
Bluetree Group is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from carers or parents.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page[link removed]