Comply Direct is a well-established and successful company operating within the growth industry of environmental consultancy and compliance. The company has achieved year on year growth and is the perfect environment for a driven individual to fulfil their working ambitions. We are looking to further add to the team and recruit an Environmental Data Analyst.
This is an exciting time for the company with upcoming legislative change presenting opportunity for significant growth in the consultancy services offering and there will be opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop within the consultancy arena.
We place employee satisfaction at the heart of the company and believe that people are wholly responsible for the organisation’s success. We are continually seeking to recruit the very best talent, who buy into our culture of always finding a better way in order to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
To be an integral part of the operations team providing strong account management and technical support to existing customers (in line with the customer service policy) ensuring a positive retention record is maintained and building strong customer relations. Carrying out detailed data analysis when required and supporting the sales team in the achievement of company growth targets by offering technical input with the securing of new business and ensuring opportunities are optimised within the existing customer database. Full induction and training program in place and there are excellent opportunities and support for candidates with the right competencies. In summary, this is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing, intelligent, analytical and ambitious individual looking to grow their career in the environmental sector and develop within a forward-thinking company.
The company attributes its’ ongoing growth and success to its’ employees and is committed to rewarding and recognising their contribution as well as prioritising employee well-being. Comply Direct won the ‘Employee Well-being’ category in the prestigious UK Business Awards in July 2020 and Best Place to Work in the International Business Excellence Awards in November 2020 as a result of its’ approach to this. As well as the opportunity to be part of a unique high-performance reward structure, some benefits you will receive when joining the team include;
- Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
- Attractive holidays, flexible working opportunities, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals, access to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’ and membership to the all-encompassing employee health and well-being programme
- Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more. Discover more about the host of benefits Comply Direct employees receive here:[link removed]
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
- Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
- Provide technical legislative support to existing and prospect customers
- Manage/analyse large data sets
- Undertake compliance reviews with customers (some at the customer’s site)
- Customer data verification
- Arrange and oversee delivery of waste collections
- Admin tasks associated with the above
With a degree in an environmentally focused subject, you will have strong IT skills and be an expert using MS Excel, you will be passionate about the environment and be excited at the prospect of helping businesses minimise their environmental impact. At the very least you need to be outgoing and confident speaking with customers with a strong focus on customer service and find building strong relationships easy. You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and highly resilient, being committed to growing with the business through a period of transformational change. You must have a strong work ethic working well under pressure with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines. A UK driving license will be required in order to carry out on-site customer visits. A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!