To be the face of the packaging compliance team delivering a high level of customer service to existing customers (in line with the customer service policy) and ensuring a positive retention record is maintained and opportunities are maximised. To build strong relationships with customers through the understanding of their needs and requirements and support with their packaging data and legislative obligations.
The company attributes its’ ongoing growth and success to its’ employees and is committed to rewarding and recognising their contribution as well as prioritising employee well-being and has won multiple awards over the last 5 years as a result of its’ approach to this. As well as the opportunity to be part of a unique reward structure, some benefits you will receive when joining the team include;
• Salary £22,000 p/a plus performance related bonus with opportunity to earn up to 40% of annual salary
• Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
• Attractive holidays, flexible working opportunities, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals,access to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’ and membership to the all-encompassing employee health and well-being programme
• Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more.
Discover more about the host of benefits Comply Direct employees receive here:
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
• Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
• Help customers understand their obligations and provide a response to their queries
• Ensure receipt of packaging data submissions from customers in line with deadlines
• Data verification checks
• Assistance in preparing/delivering webinars
• Ensure content of assigned processes are relevant and up to date as well as being efficient
• Provide legislative support to existing and prospect customers
• Undertake compliance reviews/audits with customers (both onsite and desktop)
You will be proficient with Microsoft Office with a specific focus on Excel, and have a logical and methodical approach with an eye for detail. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage time effectively.
At the very least you need to be outgoing and confident speaking with customers with a customer focused outlook and find building strong relationships easy.
Previous experience in a customer facing role is advantageous. You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and highly resilient, being committed to growing with the business through a period of transformational change.
You must have a strong work ethic working well under pressure with excellent organisational and administrative skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
A UK driving licence will be required in order to carry out on-site customer visits.
A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!
Please email your CV and covering letter or call 01756 706570 for further information. A more detailed job description will be provided at interview.