You will be responsible for category sales performance and conversion, this role is crucial to executing the overarching eCommerce strategy.
Working alongside the brand team, you will use product performance, eCommerce analysis and market monitoring to define a product promotional calendar, define the pricing strategy and outline product information that can improve revenues.
You will work with the product development team to suggest new product launches and are ultimately responsible for all information displayed to the customer, making it as easy as possible to find & purchase Route 1 Print’s products.
Requirements for the role
The essential functions of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Launching new products through our site management console
- Regular reporting and analysing data in order to make revenue driving recommendations
- Point of contact for product queries from brand
- Coordinating pricing and working with marketing to create product promotional calendar
- Utilising the internal systems to update prices as in timelines agreed by brand manager
- Using CVR analysis on product and collection pages through Google Analytics to make eCommerce recommendations that drive commercial performance.
- Ensuring product copy and all product information is correct, up to date and relevant on every product and collection page.
- Management of product feed
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Experience managing complicated product feeds.
- Experience of using detailed sales data to make informed commercial decisions.
- Experience managing a vast variety of product categories simultaneously.
- Experience using customer and eCommerce data to make changes to how information is displayed to customers.
- Experience using competitor & market analysis to define pricing and product strategy.
- Understanding of how eCommerce data is translated to product sales, and how to influence this data.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent IT, Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at every level
Salary range £20,000 - £26,500 per annum. Mon - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
How to apply:
We know that the Bluetree magic really happens when we find colleagues who share our values and work towards achieving a collective vision. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting a copy of an up-to-date CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be well suited to this role.
Who are Bluetree Group?
Our combined office, production and training facilities are located in Wath-Upon-Deane which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 165,000 square foot facility is just a 15-minute drive from both the M1 and A1 motorways, and boasts ample free onsite parking. We’re located on a major bus route, a few minutes away from the train stations of Mexborough, Swinton and Wombwell.
Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all of our operations. It’s a place for people who are curious and ambitious at heart. If you thrive in a people-centric and fast-paced environment, then we’d love for you to be a part of our story.
- Great office facilities and a state-of-the-art production environment
- Health Cash plan (after 3 months)
- Enhanced family pay scheme
- Critical illness insurance
- Cycle to work
- Long Service benefits
- Weekly pay, paid a week in hand
- Two-day company induction followed by a comprehensive department introduction
- Wide range of internal and external training available
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea, and coffee
We’re award winning – a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
We’re key – each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the NHS
We have fun – our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.5 out of 5 on Glassdoor
We care about your development – from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
We’re always investing in technology – to keep ahead of the game we’ve invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years
Bluetree Group is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from carers or parents.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page[link removed]