To provide a customer focused and professional reception service and to assist administrative staff in providing a high level of administrative support within the designated work area. Responsibilities
1. To provide a high standard of front of house/reception service in the new Carnegie School of Sport building.
2. To provide customer service support in the designated work area for University staff and students, and visitors to the area.
3. To assist in the delivery of administrative systems and processes operative in the designated work area.
4. To assist with the arrangement of meetings, and events taking place within the designated work area.
5. To assist with the delivery of key university events such as, but not exclusively, graduation and enrolment.
6. To receive and answer queries on behalf of staff via a range of communication media.
7. To assist in the organisation and operation of the designated reception area.
8. To assist course teams with routine administration tasks such as data input, filing and mail duties.