Bluetree are a family of over 550 talented individuals who share a passion to build and belong to a world-class business. Originally founded in 1989, we’ve grown from humble beginnings to the UK’s largest online printing and medical supply business.
Bluetree Group operates through three brands: Bluetree Medical, instantprint and Route 1 Print. Our customers range from smaller, independent businesses to large public sector clients.
Route 1 Print Content Marketing Executive is there to assist the Creative Lead and the creative/marketing team in delivering the marketing strategy for Route 1 Print. The Route 1 Print Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for the regular production of copy for Route 1 Print across all online & offline channels.
We are looking for someone who can write meaningful content our clients can engage with, bring the clients requirements to life.
Targets measured for this role are:
Quality of work, quantity of work and right first-time based on a set criterion.
Requirements for the role
The essential requirements of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Creating written content for the Route 1 Print website
- Producing advertisement copy for online and offline adverts that will appeal to the target audience
- Writing email copy for marketing emails
- Reporting on content performance and making recommendations
- Managing content through internal systems
- Utilising editorial content and marketing plans to reach the target audience
- Creating product copy
- Writing press releases for the industry vertical
- Writing long and short form content based on a marketing calendar
Essential Skills and Abilities
- An English or Business-related degree or 2 years in a similar position working in a copywrite industry
- Knowledge of writing for online and offline marketing channels
- General P.C. knowledge including Outlook, Word, Excel and the Internet
- Ability to work with other departments as well as independently, using one’s own initiative
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Knowledge or interest in journalistic approach
- Willingness to learn new processes and methods of working
- A positive and flexible attitude to work
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A comprehensive command of the English Language
- Strong work ethic
- The ability to create content following a commercial objective
- The ability to adapt your writing style to focus on different target audiences
- The ability to research subjects
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- 0-12 months experience in a Copywriting/Content Marketing role
- An understanding of how content fits into a marketing strategy
- Experience writing content in line with a brief
Salary range £19,000 - £25,500 per annum. Mon - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
How to apply:
We know that the Bluetree magic really happens when we find colleagues who share our values and work towards achieving a collective vision. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting a copy of an up-to-date CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be well suited to this role.
- Great office facilities and a state-of-the-art production environment
- Health Cash plan (after 3 months)
- Enhanced family pay scheme
- Critical illness insurance
- Cycle to work
- Long Service benefits
- Weekly pay, paid a week in hand
- Two-day company induction followed by a comprehensive department introduction
- Wide range of internal and external training available
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea, and coffee
Bluetree Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from carers or parents.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page[link removed]
Our combined office, production and training facilities are located in Wath-Upon-Dearne which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 165,000 square foot facility is just a 15-minute drive from both the M1 and A1 motorways and boasts ample free onsite parking. We are located on a major bus route, a few minutes away from the train stations of Mexborough, Swinton and Wombwell.
Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all our operations. It is a place for people who are curious and ambitious at heart. If you thrive in a people-centric and fast-paced environment, then we would love for you to be a part of our story.
Who are Bluetree Group?
- We’re award winning – a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
- We’re key – each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the NHS
- We have fun – our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.0 out of 5 on Glassdoor
- We care about your development – from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
- We’re always investing in technology – to keep ahead of the game we’ve invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years