Graduate Sales Executive - Bradford
Bahson Colour Print Limited
Established in 1996 Bahson Colour Print’s success has been built on a reputation for exceptional quality and service.
With continuous investment in technology and state of the art equipment we have developed the most efficient processes which has enabled us to constantly maintain our position as Yorkshire’s Premier Print Provider.
Our clients are all leading players in their respective industry sectors. We take great pride in our record of client retention, which reflects the high standards of customer care we deliver.
Are you driven by goals and get a kick from converting leads?
Do you want to join a growing business?
Are you a natural communicator - at home presenting in person or talking over the phone?
Then this the role for you. Our new Sales Executive will be responsible for making contact with prospects with a view to scheduling appointments offering print solutions to a wide range of industries.
Having a proactive attitude you will be identifying opportunities with new clients, and you'll need to be confident in communicating with clients via phone or email.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team of experienced managers who will offer a great level of coaching and support; ideal for a long-lasting career with Bahson Colour.
- Increase your knowledge of print processes, formats and substrates (full training provided)
- Make contact with prospects via, telephone, email or face to face meetings
- Analyse data and carry out thorough research on prospects; ensure you are knowledgeable about your prospect
- Managing and nurturing leads through our CRM
- Actively seeking to convert leads to live work
-Taking ownership of dealing with customer queries or amendments to quotations or live jobs
-Building solid relationships with customers
- Be a person who possesses the ability to work under pressure and tight turnarounds whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail
- Be a person who enjoys converting leads hitting targets and achieving results
- Be a confident communicator, both face to face, over the phone and via email
- Someone who has great time management and organisation skills
- Have the ability to work independently and have a pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
- Be a person who is commercially driven
|Skills & experience||
- You must be a confident user of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook as well as the Internet
- Clean driving licence
|Degree:||- Degree; any subject
- A levels
- English Language and Maths at grade C at GCSE
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18000 plus company car after training period|
|Advertised until:||Wed 28-Aug-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.