Comply Direct Ltd
Are you always looking to find a better way? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an analytical, outgoing, intelligent and...
Helpdesk Support Assistant / Service Desk Analyst / Software Configuration Engineer - Leeds
eviFile has been created to challenge the status
quo and set a new standard in secure digital
evidence collection. It provides unsurpassed levels
of accountability and brand protection whilst also
delivering improved flexibility and significant
eviFile allows individuals and businesses to make
important commercial decisions with confidence
based on improved processes and confidence in
the tamper-proof data our platform provides.
Our objective is for eviFile to become the globally
recognised gold standard for digital evidence
collection, and process improvements used by all
organisations with off site employees worldwide.
To provide 1st line (helpdesk) technical support to external customers, assisting them with software problems and configuration solutions via phone, email or onsite. The role will also encompass full configuration of sites based that will then go into support, based on detailed consultation with the sales team.
- To adhere to the full training programme and support documentation portal and to fully understand eviFile's end to end client delivery process (full training provided)
- To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via the helpdesk (JIRA), phone or email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
|Skills & experience||
- Relevant 1st line / Helpdesk support experience (Graduate with relevant degree with no experience considered otherwise 1 year's experience)
- Experience using and troubleshooting web based systems a bonus as well as working with mobile apps and devices (tablets/mobiles) from the Android and Apple family pf products
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- This role has great advancement opportunities to move to a Service Delivery Management role in rapid order (dependent on the company hitting its objectives)
|Degree:||Any related experience.|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience and/or qualifications|
|Advertised until:||Tue 30-Jul-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.