Contracts Manager - Doncaster
House of Play (Europe) Limited
‘House of Play’ are an indoor leisure company specialising in soft play equipment, trampoline parks, ninja warrior, parkour equipment and much more! Established in 1994 in Doncaster, we are unique in designing, manufacturing and installing indoor family entertainment centres. Along with routinely servicing over 650 venues in the UK along with many overseas venues, we continue to go from strength to strength and are at the forefront of redefining the indoor leisure entertainment industry.
As a result of consistent growth, we are looking for a Contracts Manager to successfully co-ordinate projects and manage the installation of projects ensuring we do so within budget and to the specified time frame with a proven track record of success. This role will require a flexible approach to working in a changing environment and the ability to manage competing demands as the role grows and develops.
We are looking for an individual that has excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor their messages to a wide variety of people. Our ideal candidate is highly organised and methodical with great attention to detail and the ability to quickly adapt to new situations as they arise.
We are seeking an individual with a wealth of logistical experience both nationally and internationally and is seeking to establish themselves in an exciting and growing industry and develop a rewarding career. Excellent time management skills with the ability to work with little to no supervision is essential.
It is important to our organisation that the individual has a consistently positive outlook, with the tenacity to accomplish tasks under pressure and deliver great results.
Our staff are dedicated and enthusiastic, embracing fresh challenges as they present themselves, whilst placing the customer at the centre of all we do.
This position is full time with working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm and a competitive salary is offered for the right person.
What happens next?
Please send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you believe you will be the right fit for this role and our company to email@example.com
• To ensure there is sufficient labour available to complete contracts taking into account required rest periods and skill levels.
• To ensure there is a programme to meet training needs for labour.
• To ensure that a handover meeting is conducted between Sales / Design & Contracts to ensure a full understanding of the inclusions in the contract and prepare a project Gantt chart for distribution to all interested parties.
• To maintain dialogue with the sales department in ensuring that sufficient lead time is in place to deliver contracts and sufficient labour is available.
• To manage the schedule for in-house, install team and bone-fide sub-contractors
• To ensure that regular meetings are held with production to ensure that deadlines are not missed or deadlines revised in the event of a backlog in production to suit the requirements of a particular contract.
• Managing emails and schedules for install team and project managers.
• To prepare risk assessments and method statements and ensure good health and safety practices are in place and adopted at all times.
• To ensure that purchase requisition sheets are drawn up and ordered in accordance with the company's purchasing policy.
• To ensure that all goods on a supply only basis are received in accordance with the purchase requisition.
• To arrange for labour and goods to arrive on site in accordance with the project Gantt Chart.
• To ensure that products arrive on site at the correct time taking into account site storage restrictions, vehicular restrictions and installation flow.
• Tracking installer and project manager hours to ensure project efficiency and budget is met.
• Tracking credit card spend and expenses and investigating discrepancies.
• Securing and sourcing the correct labour for the job and that all documentation necessary is present and correct.
• Liaising with sub-contractors to build relationships and establish future bonds to aid company growth.
• Documenting and reporting any issues raised from site and actioning solutions to keep work to schedule.
• Liaising between clients and site to ensure successful relationship is maintained in order to provide a high level of customer service.
• Booking flights, accommodation and other services for installation and project management teams.
• Ordering of materials from BOM and sourcing of replacement materials as and when required.
• Organising snagging visits, TPIC reports and site survey visits with clients.
• Raising of Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
• Supplying customer quotations and generating quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure the company remains within budget.
• Use of Teamworks to track progress of jobs and aid interdepartmental communications, accounting for all aspects of a project to completion.
• Supporting line manager in the administration surrounding import/export issues.
|Skills & experience||
|Degree:||Our ideal candidate would have a Level 3 Diploma in Management Studies and a background in Manufacturing.|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Advertised until:||Thu 18-Jul-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.