Digital Marketing and Site Manager - Knaresborough/ Wetherby
This vacancy has now closed.
“Mylockup.com is a rapidly growing self storage business based across Yorkshire and the North East.
Established by serial entrepreneur Kevin Doyle, his first site was in Topcliffe, North Yorkshire. After refining and perfecting the concept and fully testing the model in Topcliffe Mylockup.com embarked on a period of rapid growth starting in 2014.
Already with twelve sites from Chester le Street in the north to Boston, Lincolnshire in the south. Another six sites are planned in the same geographic region.
The culture of the business is based on a “can do” attitude that delivers value for money to a wide range of commercial and private clients, and it is this that has resulted in the rapid growth.
The company lives by the mantra #The Answer’s Yes
This is an exciting time to join this highly driven business and they are constantly looking for intelligent, enthusiastic, innovative individuals to help with the growth expectations”
Mylockup.com is looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager!
Their overall responsibilities are to develop and implement a Digital Marketing Strategy for Mylockup.com a rapidly growing self-storage business across the Yorkshire and the North East with some additional operational responsibilities.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality marketing content
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
|Skills & experience||
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
|Degree:||- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable knowledge of leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
|Location:||Knaresborough/ Wetherby, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience|
|Advertised until:||Closed Tue 16-Jul-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.