We are looking to hire two exceptional individuals who have enthusiasm, confidence and the perfect blend of technical and communication...
Market Researcher / Trainee - Huddersfield
TLF Research conducts Customer Research for many large UK companies across all sectors. Services include Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Customer Journey Mapping and Competitor Surveys.
Manage the successful delivery of research projects; undertake research design, data collection and analysis and produce insightful reports.
• Thorough knowledge of research methodology & statistical analysis
• Produce on time/right first time reports and the ability to check reports in your team
• Organisational skills, ability to prioritise and plan ahead to enable effective project management
• Ability to work as a team member, offering help to other members
• Ability to formulate clear and concise insights and recommendations based on large amounts of data
• Has a track record of translating complex data into valuable and actionable recommendations;
• Understands how to make complex data understandable to a range of audiences
You must be passionate about working with data and have an awareness of survey design and analysis, including a working knowledge of statistical software (in particular MS excel and SPSS). You will be naturally inquisitive, enjoy digging into data for answers. You must be highly organised and able to work independently, with the confidence to share ideas and seek feedback.
|Skills & experience||
Experience in Advanced excel and SPSS advantageous
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16,500 to £22,000 depending upon experience|
|Advertised until:||Thu 27-Jun-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.