Performance/Information/Data Analyst - Grimsby, Lincolnshire
This vacancy has now closed.
NAViGO Health and Social Care
NAViGO Health and Social Care CIC provide health and social care services to a population of 158,000. We are a progressive and ambitious organisation that aims to support those living with a mental health illness, their carers and families in the simplest and most effective ways. We are different because we know working with the same methods doesn’t work forever; and we will continue to challenge the way we do things to create the best services that are centred on the people who use them.
Working together across Humber, Coast and Vale
Why should you work for us?
CQC overall rating GOOD 2018 – with two services rated Outstanding
We are in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for 2019
Winners of The Sunday Times Learning and Development Special Award 2017
We are one of the top 75 best organisations to work for in Yorkshire and Humber region 2019
Outstanding national NHS Staff Survey 2018
Crisis Home Treatment service for older people accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists’ 2018
Awarded for ‘Excellence in DBT’ from the Association for Psychological Therapies 2018
'Highly Commended' organisation in the James Legal Solicitors Inspiring Business 2019 Awards
NAViGO Simply You team crowned Heart Awards Business in Community winners 2018
Performance Team ‘highly commended’ in the best use of data category - Health Tech Awards 2018
Mental Health category winner - Medipex Awards 2018
Mental health services in North East Lincolnshire have been rated as amongst the best in the country by the people who use them
We really are different; we’ve purchased a garden centre and a caravan. Why? We’re growing and improving our services year on year; which means we also have to work hard at finding new ways to make our service sustainable. This social enterprise is about working together with local people to create services that are owned by the community, supported by it and loyal to it. It’s challenging, it’s exciting and we want like-minded people to join us. If you think that’s you, take a look at the job specification
Do you enjoy working with spreadsheets and data? Do you have the ability to think logically and work efficiently whilst having an excellent work ethic and positive approach? Do you have experience of writing queries from database servers? If so, then we would be interested in hearing from you.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Performance Analyst to permanently join the Performance Team at NAViGO based at NAViGO House.
The Performance Analyst will be responsible for completing comprehensive and detailed analysis relating to specific projects and service developments which are happening at NAViGO including completing service evaluations.
As a Performance Analyst you will be keen to develop and widen your analytical skills to help provide evidence of pathway flows and demand and capacity in the organisation.
You will present clinical staff and managers with accurate and meaningful data daily as well as contributing to the completion of NAViGO’s statutory and mandatory returns.
• Create and run reports in Microsoft SQL server.
• Provides analytical support to NAViGO by developing and delivering customised ad-hoc management reports/information packs encompassing data from the Mental Health service. This will include regular reporting to the various NAViGO committees and other relevant groups, for example the Performance Infrastructure Meeting and Service Business Meetings.
• Works with the Senior Performance Analyst to understand the evolving information requirements of NAViGO, and ensure that Mental Health information systems are appropriately developed to meet these demands, delivering electronic solutions where possible.
• Supports the Senior Performance Analyst for the implementation, on-going development and maintenance of NAViGO information systems used by the Mental Health Service to ensure they meet the information needs of NAViGO. These information systems should also be developed to ensure NAViGO adheres to its contract and delivers on all of the mandatory data collections and key performance indicators set by the care quality commission, the department of health and other regulatory bodies.
• Interprets, presents and benchmarks national and local data for Service managers in order to support the strategic function.
Key skills you will possess are:
Proven experience of interpreting, analysing and presenting information in a variety of formats to all staff groups across the organisation
Extracting relevant data from various sources using SQL skills
Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software, particularly Excel
Excellent communication skills to present data or deliver training to clinical staff
|Skills & experience||
The ideal candidate will have experience in data analysis and be technically competent in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL. Previous NHS experience is desirable as well as knowledge of Information Governance and Data Protection legislation.
It is essential that the post holder is well educated, has good communication skills and pays close attention to detail. This post provides cover for the Senior Performance Analyst so the ability to work under pressure, chair and contribute towards meetings, tenacity, diplomacy and tact and the ability to work with both clinical and administrative staff would be advantageous.
|Degree:||• Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
• IT Qualification
|Salary:||£24,214 to £30,112 pa|
|Advertised until:||Closed Tue 04-Jun-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.