Environmental Data Analyst - Skipton
This vacancy has now closed.
Comply Direct Ltd
Comply Direct is a leading UK Government approved environmental compliance scheme for various European Producer Responsibility Legislation, as well as offering waste material recycling and carbon and energy management solutions to a demanding and ever changing market.
Are you always looking to find a better way?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly analytical, outgoing, intelligent and ambitious person to work as an Environmental Data Analyst, in a dynamic, growing company based at the beautiful Broughton Hall Business Park.
Comply Direct is a well-established and successful company operating within the growth industry of environmental compliance and consultancy. The company has achieved year on year growth and is the perfect environment for a driven individual to fulfil their working ambitions. We are looking to further add to the team and recruit an Environmental Data Analyst.
Our culture is that we are always looking to find a better way and all new recruits must always be looking to find a better way.
The company attributes its’ ongoing growth and success to its’ employees and is committed to re-warding and recognising their contribution and won the ‘Employee Benefits’ category in the pres-tigious Personnel Today Awards in November 2018 as a result of its’ approach to this. As well as the opportunity to be part of a unique high-performance reward structure, some benefits you will receive when joining the team include;
• Basic Salary of £19k (£23k with bonus achievement)
• Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
• Attractive holidays, flexible working hours, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals, access to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’ and membership to the luxurious Avalon health and wellbeing centre on the Broughton Hall Estate
• Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
• Manage, analyse and interpret large data sets
• Provide technical legislative support to existing and prospect customers
• Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
• Undertake compliance reviews with customers (some at the customer’s site)
• Customer data verification
Educated to degree level and will have advanced level MS excel knowledge and skills and strong IT skills. You will be excited by data and have a logical and methodical approach to data analysis. At the very least you need to be outgoing with a strong focus on customer service. You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and open to change when business demands require. You must have a strong work ethic working well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines. A UK driving license will be required in order to carry out on-site customer visits. A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!
|Location:||Skipton, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£19000 (upto £23000 with bonus)|
|Advertised until:||Closed Fri 17-May-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.