Summer Internship (Human Resources) - Bingley
We have a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate to join our summer internship programme for a 3-month period and work with our People Team to evaluate our global benefits offering.
• As well as joining our summer internship programme you will be working with our People team to look at our Global benefits offering.
• You will undertake research on global benefits to ensure that we are competitive within the market.
• You will be liaising with different levels of stakeholders to gain their input and feedback.
• Together with the People Team you will be looking at costs, identifying legislative impacts, pulling together recommendations for potential changes and help to plan the delivery of any approved changes.
• Throughout the 3-month internship you will be taking part in a number of workshops with our learning & development team to help you develop various skills.
• Towards the end of your placement you’ll also put together a presentation on the findings of your project and what you learned along the way.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and with the wider business
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent grammar and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
|Skills & experience||
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Flexible and adaptable approach
• A keen interest in HR
• Lateral thinking, problem solver
• Ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
Please note the interview assessment will take place on Tuesday 7th May.
|Location:||Bingley, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£315 per week|
|Closing date:||Mon 29-Apr-2019 at 6:00pm|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.