We are looking to hire two exceptional individuals who have enthusiasm, confidence and the perfect blend of technical and communication...
Production Client Service Co-ordinator (Project Management / Packaging / Creative / Print) - Bradford
Technik Ltd (part of Magnet Harlequin and the Writtle Group of companies) – seek a Packaging Production Co-ordinator for their Bradford Studio. The role is to work as part of a close knit team, agreeing timings, collating key elements, and the management of approvals through liaison with printers, product suppliers and client side approvers. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within one of the UK’s most established and financially secure Creative and Packaging Management Agencies.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to join our Bradford based Client Service studio team.
The role is responsible for end to end project collation, process management and studio briefing within the food packaging sector.
If you are fresh out of college or university and looking for an exciting role which enables you to learn on the job and develop your skills and you have a keen eye for attention to detail, are organised and want to work as part of a team within a creative environment this could be the opportunity for you.
The role has responsibility for managing projects, from pre-production through to file release while providing the highest level of customer care, firmly focused on delivery and KPIs.
Responsible for right first time studio briefs and for overseeing the administration of the artwork process, to ensure element collation, status updates and amend cycles are managed to deadline with project risks being escalated when necessary.
The role requires a close working partnership with production to ensure optimum service levels are delivered and maintained.
• Project Ownership – responsible for own workload, managing priorities, deadlines and escalating when projects become at risk.
• Project element collation – ensuring elements are handed over on time, in the correct format and escalated when late or at risk.
• Daily interaction and use of our MIS – ability to build projects, create clear briefs for production, input correct data capture and ensure the correct criteria on the price matrix is selected, to ensure projects are commercially correct.
• Capture & record additional project charges ensuring MIS is updated accordingly
• Use, maintain and manage the online approval tool for all artwork going through the studio – process key stakeholder’s comments, deal with queries and monitor approvals/rejections in line with agreed SLA’s.
• Ensure design & print technical processes are adhered to in conjunction with the studio Production Manager and Print Technical Manager.
• Deliver clear project specific status reporting – Internal & with key client stakeholders
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism at all times with direct client contacts
• You must be very well organised
• You must have good time management with the ability to juggle multiple projects & tasks at one time
• Ideally has a UK Driving License
|Skills & experience||
• You must possess a strong commercial awareness
• You should be computer literate – Email, MS Office, Mac
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Advertised until:||Tue 02-Jul-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.