ACCOUNT MANAGER - MUSIC - Sheffield
Based at the BREED MEDIA office in Sheffield, this small team is looking for a Production Coordinator to manage clients with the manufacture of their vinyl, CD, and DVD releases. The role will be to complete projects and tasks covering printing, pressing and packing, from receipt of artwork through to delivery of the finished product.
BREED MEDIA, part of Key Production, who are a leading manufacturing services company offering end to end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, print and packaging. Working with major and independent record labels, as well as individual artists, in music, media and corporate sectors since 1990.
Based at the BREED MEDIA office in Sheffield
• Liaising with and managing relationships between clients, suppliers, potential customers and in-house departments
• Obtaining and issuing quotes from suppliers to clients
• Processing orders: scheduling, prioritising, placing, chasing of all client orders
• Coordinating distribution of finished stock
• The role will suit somebody confident, super organised with an eye for detail.
• Previous experience in CD/DVD and vinyl manufacturing with excellent print and packaging knowledge for these formats is ideal but not essential
• Building and maintain relationships with excellent customer service experience is preferred
• Used to managing own workload
|Skills & experience||
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
|Degree:||• A passion for music as there will be lots of networking and socialising to do!|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
|Closing date:||Fri 12-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.