How would we sum it up? Are you an excellent communicator with a desire to travel and expand your business...
Solutions Sales Person, DeeperThanBlue - Sheffield
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
Are you a confident and passionate graduate who has an interest in technology and is eager to embark on a career in business development? DeeperThanBlue are looking for a self-motivated individual to identify new business opportunities and market their innovative business IT solutions. Based in Sheffield, you will be part of the long-term business growth strategy. If you enjoy the thrill of achieving targets, getting to know customers and want to be in control of your own development, this is the place for you to come and make an impression.
What’s the business all about?
The business is Deeper Than Blue, an IT services company offering a wide range of IT solutions offering digital transformation support. They offer consultancy, design, building and operations support around IT solutions, providing a full service offering to clients looking to improve their digital infrastructure. They focus primarily on commerce, mobile, middleware and analytics, and forge long term partnerships with their clients, helping to improve business performance. The business has over 20 years’ experience and has many experts on its staff, who will help you to learn and understand their various offerings. To find out more, have a look at their website: https://www.deeperthanblue.co.uk/
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £20,000 - £22,000 with big potential for more via the company’s commission structure
Location: Units 1-3 Compass Court, Westthorpe Business Park, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S21 1TW
Start date: May/June 2019
Length of role: Six months with a view to becoming permanent depending on performance and business circumstances
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE18-28. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
Typical activities may include:
• Learning about the business and their products
• Working with the existing sales team to identify leads and potential new business
• Engaging with potential clients, in person and over the phone
• Using a consultative approach to understand prospective client’s needs and advise on the best products for them
• Responding to customer enquiries, potential leads and feedback
• Research and analysis of markets, customers, competitors and prospects
• Creating plans and targets for the business
• Using your knowledge of your clients to input into the business’ overall strategy
What type of person are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a graduate from any degree discipline, but IT or business-related degrees are preferred
• Be resilient and tenacious
• Be eager to learn about the business, it’s products, customers and processes
• Be personable and engaging, with excellent verbal communication skills
• Be able to work in a team and draw support of all other teams within the business
• Have strong attention to detail even when working at a fast pace
The following is desirable, but don’t be put off if not:
• Have Full, clean UK driving license and access to a car
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
|Advertised until:||Sun 07-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.
RISE SCR - More job vacancies
- Account Manager, Green Spark
- Assistant Manager, Cocoa Wonderland
- Assistant Project Manager, Barlow Interiors Limited
- Contracts Coordinator, Welfare Call
- Digital Communications Coordinator, The Coalfields Regeneratio...
- Engineering Manager, Ernest Wright
- Graduate Account Executive, Ant Marketing
- Graduate Business Development Executive, KAT Communications
- Graduate Consultant, Marjolo
- Graduate Estimator, Airmaster Air Conditioning Ltd
- Graduate International Project Assistant (UK and International...
- Graduate Microsoft Consultant, Yoko:10
- Graduate Research Coordinator, KADA research
- Graduate Software Development Analyst, Wharncliffe
- Graduate Software Implementation Consultant, Wharncliffe
- Marketing Executive, Prima Industries Ltd
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Airmaster Air Conditioning Ltd
- Paralegal, Dawson Radford Solicitors
- Process Improvement Engineer, Pryor Marking Technology
- Product Engineer, Rebel Base Media
- Production Controller, Prima Industries Ltd
- Projects Engineer, Jenx
- Quality Assurance Officer, Granton Medical
- SEO Account Executive, SEO Works
- Software Developer, Homely Apartments
- Sports Coordinator, Totally Runable
- Technical Sales and Marketing Engineer, Eurovalve UK