Sales Office & Design Administrator - Leeds
Zoo Sport Ltd
Zoo Sport Ltd are a rapidly growing Sports Company, specialising in the design and supply of high quality Teamwear within the Sports Teamwear market.
We offer a range of exclusively designed “made to order” Sportswear, backed up by an expanding stock holding of key items.
Zoo Sport, a well established company in the sportswear industry is looking for the services of an experienced Sales Office & Design administrator to work in their close knit team based in Leeds.
We are looking for someone who will utilise their strong project management and organisational skills to manage multiple tasks at once whilst liaising with our overseas factories and Australian office. A passion for sport is preferred.
• Use Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excel packages to create CAD images and order forms for bespoke designs
• Manage online shop orders by working closely with warehousing/embroidery department to ensure tight delivery deadlines are met
• Direct liaison with overseas factories, clients and the sales team to assist with manufacturing queries, order tracking and stock control management
• Organised, self motivated and enthusiastic
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player who is able to handle a fast pace environment
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
|Skills & experience||
• Desirable – knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
|Salary:||In line with Industry Standards|
|Advertised until:||Tue 09-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.