Marketing Executive, Prima Industries Ltd - Rotherham
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
This is a great opportunity to launch into a marketing career, in the role of Marketing Executive. You’ll have the exciting opportunity of contributing, supporting and delivering marketing campaigns within a newly formed Marketing team as well as independently. Your main focus will be SEO as well as creating and sharing online materials (like blogs and social media posts) to stimulate more interest in the products Rivelin offer. You’ll need to not only have a passion for quality and attention to detail, but have a natural ability to work effectively a build a rapport with others and find new marketing leads for the business.
What’s the business all about?
The business is Prima Industries Ltd who are a small family run company based in Rotherham producing the highest quality outdoor furniture, all made within the UK. With high standards, detail and beauty they have become an established premium manufacturer of outdoor gas fired and have worked with some of the world’s best-known garden designers, landscapers and architects including Alan Titchmarsh, Barnes Walker and Patricia Fox–Aralia. They have recently been awarded the Manufacturing Guild Mark (MGM) by the British Furniture Markers’ Company. Proud to be ‘Made in Sheffield’, they are proud to be in South Yorkshire and are looking to grow even more within the UK and Europe. To find out more, visit their website at www.rivelin.co
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Unit 2, Chesterton Court, Chesterton Road, Eastwood Trading Est. Rotherham, S65 1SJ
Start date: May 2019
Length of role: Twelve months – the business is then happy for you to stay permanently depending on success
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE roles you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre (if completed)
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just send your CV and a cover letter, quoting RISE18-25, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter make sure you explain why you are applying for the role, your relevant skills and experience and what interests you about the business.
What would you be doing?
Typical activities might include:
• Monitor and improve SEO rankings of the Rivelin website
• Maintain and improve all social media platforms
• Create marketing material (including adverts, banners, product leaflets, campaign material)
• Create and post content such as blogs, newsletters, articles
• Coordinate email monthly initiatives including company e-Newsletter
• Liaise with customers and source installation photos of our products for uploading onto our website
• Help coordinate and organise trade show events
What type of person are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a graduate of any degree discipline, provided you are able to provide marketing knowledge. Marketing degrees are preferred.
• Understand SEO, the need for it and how it can be improved
• Be familiar with using social media
• Confident with marketing tools and techniques, both online and offline
• Be friendly, engaging and persuasive.
• Be confident in communicating through phone, email and in person
• Be driven and organised, with a real passion for personal development
• Have experience using Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop or similar packages and CMS systems
|Degree:||Have a Marketing Degree|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000|
|Advertised until:||Sun 07-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.
RISE SCR - More job vacancies
- Account Manager, Green Spark
- Assistant Manager, Cocoa Wonderland
- Assistant Project Manager, Barlow Interiors Limited
- Contracts Coordinator, Welfare Call
- Digital Communications Coordinator, The Coalfields Regeneratio...
- Engineering Manager, Ernest Wright
- Graduate Account Executive, Ant Marketing
- Graduate Business Development Executive, KAT Communications
- Graduate Consultant, Marjolo
- Graduate Estimator, Airmaster Air Conditioning Ltd
- Graduate International Project Assistant (UK and International...
- Graduate Microsoft Consultant, Yoko:10
- Graduate Research Coordinator, KADA research
- Graduate Software Development Analyst, Wharncliffe
- Graduate Software Implementation Consultant, Wharncliffe
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Airmaster Air Conditioning Ltd
- Paralegal, Dawson Radford Solicitors
- Process Improvement Engineer, Pryor Marking Technology
- Product Engineer, Rebel Base Media
- Production Controller, Prima Industries Ltd
- Projects Engineer, Jenx
- Quality Assurance Officer, Granton Medical
- SEO Account Executive, SEO Works
- Software Developer, Homely Apartments
- Solutions Sales Person, DeeperThanBlue
- Sports Coordinator, Totally Runable
- Technical Sales and Marketing Engineer, Eurovalve UK