Account Manager, Green Spark - Doncaster
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
This is a varied and exciting customer facing role which is perfect for someone who is passionate about solving environmental challenges whilst delivering excellent customer service nationally. You will work with the many members in the team, communicating the client needs to ensure Green Spark delivers the best solution, on time and on budget. You will take on aspects of account management improving your knowledge of the business, its clients and the industry. As you progress in your role, you can expect to grow and develop your career within the company through training and coaching. If you are keen to help reduce carbon emissions whilst working with businesses and providing support, then this could be the job for you.
What’s the business all about?
The business is Green Spark, an organisation which was established in 2008 by a group of environmental specialists aiming to find innovative solutions to environmental challenges. They work with clients around the world, including the middle east, with the aim of reducing pollution, saving money on energy consumption and ensuring compliance with legal requirements and environmental standards. They are dedicated to helping businesses and reducing pollution and carbon emissions, and use a wide variety of techniques to achieve this, including detailed reporting, ongoing technology monitoring devices and prevention techniques. To find out more, have a look at their website: https://greenspark-env.com/
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Location: No 2 Sea King Drive, Doncaster International Business Park, Doncaster, DN9 3QR
Start date: May/June 2019
Length of role: Six months, with a view to securing a permanent role
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE18-23. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
Typical activities might include:
• Communicating with both customers and technicians to ensure excellent customer service is delivered and high standards of works maintained
• Complete and communicate work briefs to technicians prior to attending sites
• Communicate required documentation with customers such as RAMS prior to attending sites
• Monitor work standards and ensure briefs are met
• Produce quote for work based on a rates schedule
• Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts
• Learn and develop a basic level of technical understanding to facilitate understanding and communication
• Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records
• Attending training to assist your development in the role
What type of person are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will be:
• Be a graduate of any degree discipline
• Personable, able to deliver fantastic customer service.
• A Self-starter, working independently with initiative and able to take the lead with clients
• Organised, with strong attention to detail and good time management skills
• An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills
• Confident and results driven
• IT literate being able to use MS Suite including Excel & Word
• Able to work and communicate well within a team
The following are desirable, but don’t be put off if not!
• Experience with SAGE CRM
• Experience with environmental studies and work
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000 p/a|
|Advertised until:||Sun 07-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.
RISE SCR - More job vacancies
- Assistant Manager, Cocoa Wonderland
- Assistant Project Manager, Barlow Interiors Limited
- Contracts Coordinator, Welfare Call
- Digital Communications Coordinator, The Coalfields Regeneratio...
- Engineering Manager, Ernest Wright
- Graduate Account Executive, Ant Marketing
- Graduate Business Development Executive, KAT Communications
- Graduate Consultant, Marjolo
- Graduate Estimator, Airmaster Air Conditioning Ltd
- Graduate International Project Assistant (UK and International...
- Graduate Microsoft Consultant, Yoko:10
- Graduate Research Coordinator, KADA research
- Graduate Software Development Analyst, Wharncliffe
- Graduate Software Implementation Consultant, Wharncliffe
- Marketing Executive, Prima Industries Ltd
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Airmaster Air Conditioning Ltd
- Paralegal, Dawson Radford Solicitors
- Process Improvement Engineer, Pryor Marking Technology
- Product Engineer, Rebel Base Media
- Production Controller, Prima Industries Ltd
- Projects Engineer, Jenx
- Quality Assurance Officer, Granton Medical
- SEO Account Executive, SEO Works
- Software Developer, Homely Apartments
- Solutions Sales Person, DeeperThanBlue
- Sports Coordinator, Totally Runable
- Technical Sales and Marketing Engineer, Eurovalve UK