SEO Account Executive, SEO Works - Sheffield
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
This is a great opportunity for a confident graduate with excellent interpersonal skills who is passionate about digital marketing and looking to become an expert in applying SEO best practice and methods. In this exciting role, the successful graduate will gain responsibility and accountability with a selection of clients from the outset. If you’re great at communicating, pay excellent attention to detail and are looking for opportunities for self-improvement, then this is the role for you.
What’s the business all about?
The business is SEO Works, an approved Google Partner (PPC) and award-winning provider of digital marketing, websites and social media. They have been established in Sheffield for six years and are based in Velocity Towers in the city centre. They have a strong reputation across the country for their services, which including digital marketing consultancy, innovative SEO approaches, google Adwords, PPC solutions and many more. Working in a relatively new market, SEO Works are keen to recruit graduates who share the same values looking to kickstart their career and grow with the industry. Find out more at: www.seoworks.com
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £16,000-£18,000
Location: Metis, 1 Scotland Street, Sheffield S3 7AT
Start date: May/June 2019
Length of role: 6 months, with a view to securing a permanent role depending on performance and business circumstances
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE18-22. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
Your primary role will be largely focused on implementing SEO campaigns and digital marketing strategies. With ongoing support from the company, typical activities might include:
• Working directly with clients maintaining and building relationships
• Client management including regular and comprehensive reporting, phone calls and video conferencing
• Travel to attend and lead on client meetings
• Learning about the latest techniques and current best practice in SEO
• Market and keyword research to identify opportunities
• Writing high quality, engaging content
• Researching and engaging with websites which could provide links to the client website
What type of person are they looking for?
They are looking for a bright and passionate graduate who is keen to excel within the world of SEO and Digital Marketing. The successful person for this role will:
• Be a graduate from any degree discipline, provided you have a good and improving knowledge of SEO and online marketing
• Possess basic knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics and HTML
• Be computer literate, with experience of excel/google sheets
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have exceptional time management and organisational skills – you will have responsibility for up to 15 different client sites
• Have a willingness and ability to learn quickly
• Be able to work effectively in a team
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Advertised until:||Closed Sun 07-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.