Maternity cover required for role of office assistant in manufacturing company based in Sheffield. The role will include undertaking general...
Graduate Business Development Executive, KAT Communications - Doncaster
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
If you are a graduate who enjoys getting to know people, isn’t afraid of talking to people you haven’t met before and likes hitting targets, this is the job for you. You would be taking the lead on creating and maintaining relationships, helping to grow the business, and there will be plenty of mentoring and support along the way. The company has a fantastic benefits package, including an excellent commission structure, a company car and a company health scheme, so you will certainly not be left wanting in terms of support from the business! There is a huge opportunity to take control of your personal development, so if you are keen to progress within the business and are energised by building relationships and growing your personal network, have a read of the job below.
What’s the business all about?
The business is KAT Communications, a complete telecoms and connectivity provider, supplying everything from broadband and phone systems to business text messaging and cloud storage solutions. They have grown, acquiring a business (URVO) and expanding their team to help provide bespoke telecommunication solutions to businesses around the country. With great reviews on Trustpilot you will be joining the team to continue the great service they deliver. They are keen to ensure that their staff are looked after, providing a good work life balance and excellent support to help them develop and succeed. To find out more, visit: https://www.katcommunications.co.uk/
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £18,000pa, with a realistic OTE of £35,000 plus bonus scheme and Company Health Scheme
Location: 1 Watervole Way (APEX), Doncaster, DN4 5JP
Start Date: May/June 2019
Length of role: Permanent position, with a 6 month probationary period
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE positions you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE18-17. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
Your main responsibility will be to target new customers, manage your sales pipeline and close opportunities. Specifically, you will identify and build relationships with small to medium sized companies across South Yorkshire. Typical activities might include:
• Keeping on top of and logging customer details and progress electronically
• Working closely with the support team to build and maintain new and existing customer accounts
• Independently researching potential new customers
• Self-development activities to learn and gain knowledge about the industry
• Putting techniques into action to maintain strong relationships with partners
• Other office or administrative duties, as and when required
What type of person are they looking for?
The successful person for this role will:
• Be a graduate of any degree discipline
• Be organised with meticulous attention to detail
• Have excellent communication skills, particularly good written English and a polite telephone manner
• Be excited to learn about the industry and identify new markets the company could develop into
• Be self-motivated as will involve a lot of independent working
• Stand out delivering great customer service
• Be able to prioritise ensuring customer queries are dealt with quickly
• Hold a UK full driving license, (there is a company car available)
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Advertised until:||Closed Sun 07-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.