Graduate International Project Assistant (UK and International) , Inova Consultancy - Sheffield
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
Are you an excellent communicator with a desire to travel and expand your business network? If so, then take a look at this position at Inova Consultancy. This role will involve carrying out project activities such as practical research, evaluation, writing reports and assisting with marketing and dissemination of projects. You will be expected to assist in the preparation of project management and financial reports for the project manager(s) and maintain the necessary documentation for audit requirements and funding bodies across all projects.
What’s the business all about?
Inova specialises in projects relating to diversity, organisational development and entrepreneurship and works on a variety of European and national UK projects including mentoring, research and training programmes. Their programmes use coaching and mentoring to develop the ‘soft skills’ needed to be successful in business. Their ‘Mentoring Circles’ are a series of products, developed in-house, which combine mentoring, coaching and action learning to support individuals to reflect on and develop either a new or existing business, change or progress in their career or consider their personal life goals. To find out more, have a look at their website: https://www.inovaconsult.com/
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £16,000-£18,000
Location: Leecroft House, 58-64 Campo Lane, Sheffield, S1 2EG
Start date: May 2019
Length of role: One year, with a view to securing a permanent role (subject to income secured)
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE18-05. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
You’ll play an important part in the business and will be responsible for the overall administration of the various International and UK projects run by Inova Consultancy. Typical activities might include:
• Assisting in the co-ordination of activities across a wide range of European and UK projects, including practical research, report writing, budget monitoring, marketing and dissemination.
• Arranging and participating in UK and European project meetings, conferences and team activities.
• Submitting written progress reports to the funding providers for each project.
• Assisting the project manager (s) with the preparation of project budgets for monitoring purposes.
• Assisting with the management of staff on a short-term contract, which may include student placements.
• Developing marketing and promotional activities, including writing articles for newsletters, website content, social media channels and promotional material.
• Providing general administrative support for Inova activities.
What type of person are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a graduate of any degree discipline (Social sciences is preferred)
• Be familiar with MS Office applications (advanced)
• Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
• Have excellent knowledge of social media
• Be a team player but with ability and motivation to work on own initiative
• Have a flexible approach, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Be able to build external relationships with clients
• Show commitment to diversity and equal opportunities
• Be willing and able to travel in UK and abroad as necessary
The following would be beneficial, but don’t be put off if not!
• Experience of working in a busy office environment
• Knowledge of design packages. e.g. Adobe In Design
• Knowledge of other languages
|Degree:||Be a graduate of any degree discipline (Social sciences is preferred)|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000|
|Advertised until:||Closed Sun 07-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.