Graduate Account Executive, Ant Marketing - Sheffield
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
This is a very open opportunity for graduates from every degree discipline to join a successful marketing business and work with a range of exciting clients. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and CEO, you will use all your communication and consultancy skills (that the business will help you develop!) to investigate and identify new business leads/appointments, which you will then hand over to the Sales team. To succeed, you’ll need to be business-savvy, have a keen eye for spotting opportunities and be excellent at building rapport with all types of people. Sound like you?
What’s the business all about?
The business is Ant Marketing, founded in Sheffield in 1989. They specialise in tele-marketing, a field that is dramatically more exciting and complex than the awful ‘cold-calling’ perceptions that many people have. They work with a wide range of exciting, dynamic and growing clients to integrate the all-important personalised follow-up element into a much more fluid and complex digital sales and marketing world. They offer tonnes of services to clients, including market research, marketing calls, lead generation and building an engaged consumer base. They have 2 sites in Sheffield; one is based in a purpose-built office, in a great location not far from Ecclesall Road and Bramhall Lane. The other is based on the Victoria Quays near the Hilton Hotel. There’s a dynamic team environment with a strong focus on customers, careers and community. To find out more, visit http://www.antmarketing.com/
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £20,000pa, with opportunity to progress and performance related bonus. Your year one on target earnings are estimated to be around £25,000pa
Location: Antenna House, St Mary's Gate, Sheffield, S2 4QA or Sheaf Quay, 1 North Quay Drive, Sheffield S4 7SW
Start date: May/June 2019
Length of contract: Permanent, with a 6 month probationary period
Perks: 28 days holidays, workplace pension and access to our employee benefits scheme, which includes discounts across online shops, hotels, cinemas, food and drink and much more!
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE18-09. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
Typical activities might include:
• Using a consultative approach – where you get to know your clients, identify their needs and suggest solutions – to generate business leads
• Ensuring each potential client is aware of the bespoke services the business offers
• Booking appointments for the sales team with the businesses you have been working with
• Using LinkedIn and the CRM system to investigate potential businesses to work with
• Regular meetings with the Managing Director and senior sales staff to discuss your personal development and objectives
What type of person are they looking for?
The successful graduate will:
• Be a graduate from any degree discipline
• Be business-savvy and eager to learn about commercial functions
• Possess an excellent work-ethic and drive to succeed
• Be articulate with a high standard of written and spoken English
• Work well under pressure
• Be ambitious and keen to succeed
• Be numerate, able to quickly and accurately analyse data
• Be outgoing, optimistic and positive
• Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but is not necessary as full training will be provided.
|Degree:||Be a graduate from any degree discipline|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20,000pa, with opportunity to progress and performance related bonus. Your year one on target earnings are estimated to be around £25,000pa|
|Advertised until:||Closed Sun 07-Apr-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.