Brake, the road safety charity
Introduction to our cause and work Deaths and injuries in road crashes, and the extensive pollution caused by road traffic, are...
Associate Producer - Leeds
This vacancy has now closed.
Revolution Viewing LTD
Revolution Viewing is a leading creative digital agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 40 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 80 UK universities and some of the UK’s largest home-builders keep coming back for more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual to join a very talented team – planning, co-ordinating and taking control of the scheduling and delivery of Higher Education (HE) video projects at RV – you will be the backbone of the HE Video Production team, working alongside the Producers you will be involved in many different types of video projects.
Our website’s portfolio will give you a flavour of the kind of engaging video content we’re currently producing, however, at RV we are constantly trying to push the envelope, every year our clients trust us more and more, they provide greater budgets and increasingly rely on our creative ability.
Typical route of progression for this role would be promotion to Senior Associate Producer and then Producer/Director.
- Update project Gantt charts inline with any changes in project timescales.
- Liaise with RV Project Coordinator and Studio Manager when booking team resource, any freelance requirements and equipment hire.
- Book and minute any client calls, liaise with the client to arrange any meeting and shoot dates.
- Create location schedule, book accommodation and arrange transport logistics.
- Discuss scope changes with Producer and client, logging all budget/scope changes in our system, ready to create the final invoice.
- Be responsible for logging all financial elements of the project into the relevant RV systems.
- Liaise with Producer, Studio Manager and Post-production team with regards to client updates and amends during the post-production phase of a project.
- Constant and consistent liaison with client throughout an entire project, from concept to completion.
- Liaise with Producer, Studio Manager and Post-production team when planning the time and resource of team members required to complete your projects.
- Create any casting calls that may be required and liaise with actors to ensure they have all the information required for the shoot.
Please see attached job description for this role or check out our website (Careers > Associate Producer).
|Skills & experience||
- Ability to manage many tasks at once, re-prioritizing where necessary and working in a logical manner.
- You like things to be done efficiently and enjoy making contributions to that effect.
- A great communicator. If you need help you ask. You appreciate how essential it is to communicate with team members and you are able to work under your own autonomy.
- Very articulate – you speak clearly and confidently when on the phone.
- An excellent grasp of written English and you can confidently and quickly structure a well worded, perfectly spelt and grammatically correct email.
- Eagerness to learn, improve and contribute to the success of our business.
- You will have experience of using Microsoft office, it will be favourable if you have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite package.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow a set of instructions – this is essential.
- Must have – at least two years of experience working in a similar capacity as required of this role.
- Must have – previous experience working within a digital agency or video production company is essential.
- Must have – proven experience of delivering multiple projects within tight time-frames.
- Desirable – a background in camera operating and/or editing.
- Desirable – experience of working in a digital agency that employs 20 or more staff.
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
|Advertised until:||Closed Fri 29-Mar-2019|
|Job ref:||GY/52912/Revolution Viewing|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.