Brake, the road safety charity
Introduction to our cause and work Deaths and injuries in road crashes, and the extensive pollution caused by road traffic, are...
PPC Executive/Analyst - Leeds
This vacancy has now closed.
Circus PPC Agency
Circus are a dedicated PPC agency based in Leeds who offer the best in PPC services to leading national and international brands. We promote the “Expert” edge in our offering and as such are going through a boom in new business.
We are a Google Award winning company and proud to be one of the 5% of agencies in the UK who have Premier Google Partner status. We love what we do and work in a relaxed and flexible environment.
We have a very exciting opportunity for some ambitious and hardworking graduates who wish to develop a career in PPC/paid search marketing.
The successful candidates will be fully trained in all aspects of PPC via classroom based and on-the-job training so that they quickly become comfortable taking the lead on accounts.
They will join a friendly, close-knit team who are committed to developing and supporting each other. We offer excellent career progression and regular salary reviews.
• Day-to-day management of PPC campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter
• Working with clients to understand their target market, goals, unique selling points
• Analyse and interpret data to review performance against ROI targets
• Make optimisation recommendations based on performance and statistics
• Compile daily and weekly reports using Excel, along with commentary and explanations
We like to invest in people and focus on personal development, so you will also:
• Remain abreast of developments in PPC, search and the digital space
• Undertake training to develop professional skills, both general and PPC-specific
• Attain Google Ads and Bing Ads certifications plus other industry-relevant qualifications
• Attend industry conferences, awards, seminars, training, Google events, team nights out, etc.
• Highly numerate and comfortable manipulating large data sets
• Highly literate with an interest in marketing
• Strategic and logical thinker with meticulous attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a passion for learning
• Positive attitude who can keep calm under pressure and motivate others
|Skills & experience||
• Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or Google Sheets, Docs, Slides
• Able to organise and prioritise workload based on commercial factors
• Great communicator – able to express themselves clearly and concisely
• Good written skills with impeccable English, spelling and grammar
• Some work experience dealing with people or customers
|Degree:||Any related but all disciplines welcome|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16,000 to £18,000 pa|
|Advertised until:||Closed Sat 23-Mar-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.