International Sales Executive - MANVERS, Rotherham, S.Yorks
Santoro is a London design house founded in 1985, and we spend our days making beautiful things.
Since starting out from our first little studio tucked away just behind London’s iconic Carnaby Street, we have created numerous collections based around our love of art, colour and creativity. From that simple idea we have grown and grown into the internationally renowned and award winning design house we are today, still striving to create an abundance of precious things for people to collect, enjoy and treasure.
The entrepreneurial spirit established by founders Lucio and Meera Santoro set the company on a distinct path of innovation and growth, and with the strong global brand success we are achieving today this is a really exciting time to be a part of the SANTORO team. As we continue to grow we’re always on the lookout for intelligent, imaginative and enthusiastic people to share our values and be part of our warm, friendly, creative and entrepreneurial team.
Our beautiful collections include lifestyle products, stationery, fashion accessories and gifts, including Santoro’s international award winning 3D pop-ups, and the captivating and heartfelt Santoro’s Gorjuss™.
For more information visit www.santoro-london.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial spirit to join our energetic and ambitious International Sales Team. Focussed on developing the business with our existing international stockists and generating new business to increase Santoro’s global brand coverage, this role requires a tenacious individual who is able to co-ordinate sales to secure repeat business and maximise long-term revenue.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic individual with dynamic approach to business. You must be prepared to work hard, think outside of the box, and you are certainly not controlled by a 9 to 5 mindset. Intelligent with top grades, you’ll have an appetite to succeed, a steely determination, the ability to work independently and as part of a team ….and the ambition to conquer the world!
The role can be perfect for an experience sales professional looking to further develop their career and responsibilities within a unique and fast growing company …or…. with the appropriate training and guidance, it can also be ideal for an applicant of graduate calibre looking to forge a successful future in international sales. Languages would be useful, but are not essential.
So, think you’ve got what it takes? If you’d love to join our dynamic team and have the experience and skills to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role.
Continuing to build upon Santoro’s international success, you will….
• Grow and develop repeat business with current stockists, liaising with partners directly via telephone and email.
• Identify, prospect and convert leads; expanding the customer base.
• Ensure that sales and profit growth are achieved in line with targets.
• Promote and negotiate to increase brand visibility and market share.
• Analysing and utilising sales statistics to make strategic business decisions
• Project management of specific campaigns and business strategy
The role also includes the potential to visit our international stockists to maintain positive business relationships and to represent the Santoro brand at our international exhibitions.
What we are looking for in you….
• Positivity: a positive individual who can handle a hectic schedule
• Energy: it is said that “one reaps what one sows” and you are prepared to work the hours necessary to be the very best that you can be rather than being hemmed in by the corporate “9 to 5” mentality
• Determined: able to demonstrate resilience and driven by achievement.
• Personal: Be a true believer in excellent customer service and able to build positive business relationships to fully understand and influence our international partners
• Communication: A strong communicator, able to grab attention and clearly communicate complex details – with the ability to adapt to the linguistic and cultural diversity of global markets.
• Intellectual: you have the ability to think logically and work smart – an intelligent and cultured mindset.
• Comprehensive: Focused on delivering high quality work with outstanding attention to detail.
• Team Player: able to work collaboratively and supportively across all business areas
• Progressive: the desire to continuously learn new skills, develop abilities and hone expertise.
• Vision: you can see the end goal and have the patience and stamina to work towards this by playing the long game – success in business is a marathon and not a sprint!
What you can expect from us…
• The opportunity to increase skills, knowledge, ability and performance with an internationally renowned and entrepreneurial brand leader.
• To become part of a passionate and motivated team of like-minded colleagues.
• Job satisfaction.
• Long term career progression.
• The opportunity to work with some pretty amazing products.
• It’s hard work, and we expect the highest of standards and results, but for the individual with the right mindset it’s fun, rewarding and exhilarating!
• You need to be the kind of person who thrives in a vibrant and dynamic entrepreneurial business that offers plenty of encouragement and support to help people perform their jobs to the best of their ability and achieve their potential.
|Skills & experience||
Languages are useful but not essential.
|Degree:||Any relevant ... it's more important to show the right drive, determination and passion to succeed than to have a specific qualification.|
|Location:||MANVERS, Rotherham, S.Yorks|
|Salary:||To be discussed at interview.|
|Advertised until:||Thu 24-Jan-2019|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.