Marketing Executive, Prima Industries Ltd - Rotherham
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
A great opportunity to launch into a marketing career, in the role of Marketing Executive. You’ll have the exciting opportunity of contributing, supporting and delivering marketing campaigns within a newly formed Marketing team as well as independently. Your main focus will be SEO as well as creating and sharing online materials (like blogs and social media posts) to stimulate more interest in the products Rivelin offer. You’ll need to not only have a passion for quality and attention to detail, but have a natural ability to work effectively a build a rapport with others and find new marketing leads for the business.
What’s the business all about?
The business is Prima Industries Ltd who are a small family run company based in Rotherham producing the highest quality outdoor furniture, all made within the UK. With high standards, detail and beauty they have become an established premium manufacturer of outdoor gas fired and have worked with some of the world’s best-known garden designers, landscapers and architects including Alan Titchmarsh, Barnes Walker and Patricia Fox–Aralia. They have recently been awarded the Manufacturing Guild Mark (MGM) by the British Furniture Markers’ Company. Proud to be ‘Made in Sheffield’, they are proud to be in South Yorkshire and are looking to grow even more within the UK and Europe. To find out more, visit their website at www.rivelin.co
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Unit 2, Chesterton Court, Chesterton Road, Eastwood Trading Est. Rotherham, S65 1SJ
Start date: Asap
Length of role: Twelve months – the business is then happy for you to stay permanently depending on success
What else do you get as a RISE graduate?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE roles you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the region, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre (if completed)
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the region
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an application form (link below), entering your Cover Letter and CV details. In your cover letter make sure you explain why you are applying for the role, your relevant skills and experience and what interests you about the business.
What would you be doing?
Typical activities might include:
• Monitor and improve SEO rankings of the Rivelin website
• Maintain and improve all social media platforms
• Create marketing material (including adverts, banners, product leaflets, campaign material)
• Create and post content such as blogs, newsletters, articles
• Coordinate email monthly initiatives including company e-Newsletter
• Liaise with customers and source installation photos of our products for uploading onto our website
• Help coordinate and organise trade show events
What type of person are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
● Have a marketing degree or currently on a marketing course
● Understand SEO, the need for it and how it can be improved
● Be familiar with using of social media
● Confident with marketing tools and techniques, both online and offline
● Be friendly, engaging and persuasive.
● Be confident in communicating through phone, email and in person
● Be driven and organised, with a real passion for personal development
● Have experience using Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop or similar packages and CMS systems
|Degree:||Have a marketing degree or currently on a marketing course|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)|
|Advertised until:||Closed Mon 10-Dec-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.