Graduate Management Programme - Operations - Halifax
This vacancy has now closed.
Do you want to join an ambitious, growing organisation that places its people at the heart of the business?
The culture at Covéa Insurance is fresh, vibrant, empowering and fun. We actively encourage our employees to participate in a number of social activities and to support our local communities. Whether it be a free breakfast to beat the Monday blues, celebrating success at our annual recognition awards, taking part in a team Covea sporting event or volunteering for charity we believe Covéa Insurance truly is a great place to work.
As a graduate at Covéa Insurance you can expect an excellent starting salary with structured increments, 25 days annual leave a year (plus bank holidays), a 36.25 hour working week on flexitime, the opportunity to receive a performance related bonus and a 6% non-contributory pension scheme. We also offer a comprehensive flexible benefits scheme enabling you to create a reward package based on what is important to you (examples include the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days extra holiday a year, cashback shopping cards and a discounted bike through our cycle to work scheme).
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, growing company that places its people at the heart of its organisation? Are you looking to put your hard-earned honours degree to the best possible use? If the answer is yes, then Covéa Insurance could be the ideal springboard to launch your career
Based in our rapidly-expanding Halifax office where we employ over 900 people, from day one you will be working towards becoming the future leaders of our business!
The two year programme will include:
• A 3-month rotation period, which will give you an overview of our Operational areas and the wider business.
• Technical training for the area where you will be working.
• An internal development programme, consisting of a number of modules all focused on providing you with essential leadership skills, whilst giving you opportunities to meet and work with others from across the business.
• A project to own and deliver that will add value to the business, whilst giving you exposure and providing opportunities for you to work with others within your department and beyond.
• Company funded and industry recognised qualifications with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), with a bonus from the company for any qualifications you achieve
• Daily support from your manager and mentor
After around 18 months, you should have the skills and experience to be ready for a Team Leader role, and by the end of the two-year programme, we would expect you to be managing a team of up to 15 people in one of our Operational areas.
The culture here is fresh, vibrant, empowering and fun and we actively encourage our employees to participate in social activities and support our local communities. Whether it’s a free breakfast to beat the Monday blues, celebrating success at our annual awards, taking part in a Team Covéa Insurance sporting event or volunteering for charity, we believe it is our culture that makes this a truly great place to work.
- £22,000 starting salary with annual pay review and performance bonus
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A funded, industry recognised qualification and study time
- Non- contribution staff pension scheme
- Additional benefits
What we’re looking for:
- A 2:2 honours degree in any subject
- 5 GCSEs A*-C including Maths and English
- Leadership skills
- A passion to learn and develop
- Applications close – 7th December 2018
- Skype screening – 10-14th December 2018
- Assessment centres – January 2019
- Final interviews – early Febuary 2019
- Graduate induction – September 2019
|Degree:||A 2:2 honours degree in any subject|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Closing date:||Closed Fri 07-Dec-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.