Equinox Graduate Scheme - Leeds
This vacancy has now closed.
Work AnyWare Ltd
Work AnyWare Ltd supplies Intellectual Property (IP) firms worldwide with a web based case and document management system called Equinox. We are in a rapid growth period and are seeking to expand our development/support team.
Case management helps firms to use, manage and consolidate information. In particular, case management systems allow firms to keep track of their client’s cases, incurred costs and professional deadlines. Document management is used to track and store electronic documents and share them with other users. Equinox integrates Intellectual Property specific case and document management so that our clients can use a single system to manage their business workflows.
We have a fantastic office space in the heart of Headingley complete with a pool table, table tennis, piano, games consoles and last but not least a beer fridge.
We are a very friendly team and are always keen on celebrating success with staff socials.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious enthusiastic graduates who are looking to begin a career in the software industry within a growing SME.
Our graduate programme offers a 3-month training scheme covering all areas of the business; designed to develop an understanding in client services, business development, software development, client onboarding and data transfer.
There are various roles currently available within the business. These include:
• Providing excellent customer support to our international userbase.
• Training and system configuration for new and existing subscribers.
• Leading demonstrations of the system to prospective users.
• Using various platforms to proactively identify, contact and generate interest in our product.
• Maintaining subscriber relationships and ensuring subscriber loyalty through excellent customer service.
• Following up swiftly and managing communication for incoming sales enquiries.
• Management of Social Media platforms.
• Developing new features for our product.
• Finding and resolving bugs in the system.
• Configuring and installing the product base.
• Facilitating smooth transitions for new subscribers from previous systems.
• Migration of data into our database for new and existing subscribers.
• Collaborating with new subscribers to meet specific requirements during onboarding.
The training programme provides a rounded knowledge of our organisation which will progress into a position within the business best suited to the individual and based upon the resourcing requirements of the business at the time.
The specific technical skills which will be covered throughout this training programme include:
• MySQL & T-SQL.
• Agile software development.
• Driven and ambitious individuals.
• Desire to begin a career in the software industry.
• Quickly learn new concepts and apply knowledge to practical situations.
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
• A sociable team player, who wants to be involved.
|Skills & experience||
No specific experience required, as knowledge is gained throughout the training programme.
|Degree:||Minimum 2:1 in any subject|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Closing date:||Closed Sun 15-Jul-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.