SPL Components Ltd
SPL Components Ltd are looking to recruit a determined and ambitious graduate to join their busy and expanding business in...
Environmental Data Analyst - Skipton
Comply Direct Ltd
Comply Direct is a leading UK Government approved environmental compliance scheme for various European Producer Responsibility Legislation, as well as offering waste material recycling and carbon and energy management solutions to a demanding and ever changing market.
Are you ambitious?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an analytical, outgoing, intelligent and ambitious person to work as an Environmental Data Analyst, in a dynamic, growing company based at the beautiful Broughton Hall Business Park.
Comply Direct is a well-established and successful company operating within the growth industry of environmental compliance and consultancy. The company has achieved year on year growth and is the perfect environment for a driven individual to fulfil their working ambitions. We are looking to further add to the team and recruit an Environmental Data Analyst.
Our culture is that we are always looking to find a better way and all new recruits must always be looking to find a better way.
The company attributes its’ ongoing growth and success to its’ employees and is committed to re-warding and recognising their contribution and has recently been shortlisted in the prestigious CIPD People Management Awards as a result of its’ approach to this. As well as the opportunity to be part of a unique high-performance reward structure, some benefits you will receive when join-ing the team include;
• Salary of £19k (£23k with bonus achievement)
• Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
• Attractive holidays, flexible working hours, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals and ac-cess to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’
• Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more
• Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
• Manage/analyse large data sets
• Provide technical legislative support to existing and prospect customers
• Undertake compliance reviews with customers (some at the customer’s site)
• Customer data verification
Educated to degree level and an expert using MS Excel, you will be excited by data and have a logical and methodical approach to data analysis. At the very least you need to be outgoing with a strong focus on customer service. You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and open to change when business demands require. A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!
|Location:||Skipton, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000|
|Advertised until:||Thu 04-Oct-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.