OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR AN ENTIRELY UNIQUE RECRUITMENT BUSINESS. LOOKING FOR ALL LEVELS. BASIC SALARIES FROM £16,000 - £35,000 -...
Junior Display Executive - Leeds
We are a full service digital marketing agency and one of the top 50 digital marketing agencies in the UK.
We understand the online environment and we can predict how consumers behave to ensure that the brands we work with build powerful connections with their customers. Underpinning all our creativity is a rock solid foundation of data, consumer insight and user experience. Everything we create is subjected to our brutal focus on measurability and effectiveness.
To assist the Display Manager/Display team in the production, development & day to day management in delivering improved programmatic display campaign performance against client KPIs.
The role requires the ability to work across multiple clients websites, manage relationships with suppliers and be responsible for setting up and managing display campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
• Building and setting up new display campaigns
• Creating media plans to drive the best performance to meet client KPI’s
• Taking a pro-active approach to learning and keeping up to date with industry news and market changes
• Managing bid and budget changes to meet client KPI’s
• Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and positive in attitude and always represent the agency’s best interest
• Setting an example at all times
• Ability to work collaboratively and under pressure
• Ask for help when needed
|Skills & experience||
Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite in particular Microsoft Excel
|Degree:||Qualifications in Business/Marketing/Maths/Analytical related courses.|
|Advertised until:||Fri 01-Jun-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.