OK, so you’ve now Graduated, or are about to, and you’re realising that career opportunities are hard to find right?...
Technical SEO Executive - Leeds
This vacancy has now closed.
At Fusion Unlimited we love what we do. Perhaps that’s why we’ve won so many awards for our digital marketing strategies. Whatever the reason, our clients seem happy. We’ve got 19 years of experience, working with many brands from large multi-channel retailers to local businesses in all sectors from automotive to retail.
With expertise across all digital communications channels, from search to social we’re in a great position to be able to create a seamless customer experience and achieve maximum results for our clients.
Why work at Fusion Unlimited?
We invest in people – we take the time to find the right candidates and invest in their progression and development.
Exceptional long standing client relationships with some of the UK’s best known brands.
Located in the centre of the bustling Headingley area, surrounded by its bars, cafes and restaurants and only 10 mins from the city centre.
We have an exciting entry-level opportunity for a candidate looking to begin a career in SEO, working with a very talented team on some of the UK’s best known brands.
Organic search engine algorithms, like Google’s, can incorporate at least 200 different ranking factors. We’re looking for an eager candidate to learn the on-site elements that search engines consider when ranking sites in their results.
The successful candidate will ideally have some background in web development, as this will give you a head-start in understanding the structure and mark-up factors required for a best-in-class SEO platform. You will need to have an analytical mind to understand the various data points used to examine a site’s performance, and have an inquisitive nature with outstanding problem solving skills to leave no stone unturned in identifying the issues that will hold a website back.
You will feed back your results to our internal organic teams for implementation, and use the skills you develop to help plan strategies that will increase the organic search visibility for our clients.
Full hands-on training will be given to the right candidate to help them fulfil the role, with clear path for career progression.
• Producing monthly / weekly / ad hoc SEO reports for clients
• Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics and other tools
• Keyword / market / competitor analysis
• Backlink profile analysis
• Assist with delivering technical SEO audits
• Assist with planning SEO campaigns, and working alongside internal organic teams to develop holistic visibility strategies
• Staying up to date with industry developments
• University educated – 2.1 or above preferred
• Front-end development background, particularly HTML5/CSS3
• Knowledge of SEO techniques and strategies beneficial, particularly technical SEO
• Strong knowledge of Excel and handling data
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communications skills
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
• Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
• Keen interest in all things digital
|Skills & experience||
• Front-end development background / understanding
• Knowledge of SEO techniques
• Excel and handling data
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Advertised until:||Closed Thu 31-May-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.