Digital Media and Marketing Co-ordinator, Electrical Safety UK - Rotherham
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious graduate to take charge of building two completely different marketing strategies – one for each arm of the business. You’ll be given plenty of technical support as you develop digital marketing to raise the business’ profile and promote a professional and consistent brand reputation. You’ll be working in a close-knit, friendly group of twelve at the prestigious Fusion@Magna business centre, and there will be opportunities for international travel as you progress.
What is the business all about?
The business is Electrical Safety UK, a thriving consultancy and leaders in the electrical safety training industry. Established in 2004, they provide a range of professional services including specialist advice, electrical safety management, and accredited training and assessments for engineers. They work closely with a range of clients from many industry sectors across the UK, Europe and internationally, including industrial and commercial organisations and utility service providers. ESUK are also the leading exponents of Arc Flash technology and risk assessments for working with live equipment. Find out more at www.elecsafety.co.uk.
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits including Westfield Health
Location: Fusion @ Magna, Magna Way, Rotherham, S60 1FE
Start date: December 2017
Length of internship: Permanent, with a six-month probationary period
What else do you get as a RISE intern?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the city, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the city
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE14-19. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
You’ll work with the Managing Director to design, coordinate and implement the marketing and digital communication strategy for the business. Typical activities will include:
• Managing and updating the website and social media profiles
• Monitoring e-marketing campaigns
• Producing and sharing internal communications i.e. intranet updates, newsletters, webinars, email announcements, etc
• Coordinating and analysing reports and statistics on digital engagement and usage of channels to evaluate effectiveness and results
• Developing new company initiatives such as e-learning tools and online competency databases
• Researching and recommending new ways of digitally marketing the business in the most cost-effective ways
• Supporting the planning and running of key events, including being the lead point of contact for agencies requiring advertising, editorials and exhibitions
What type of person are they looking for?
They are looking for someone who will deliver consistent high quality across all their work. The successful candidate for this role will:
• Be a graduate from any degree discipline
• Be self-motivated, full of ideas, and confident in their decision-making ability
• Be highly organised, with an excellent attention to detail
• Have the ability to prioritise tasks and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong team-player
• Have a keen interest in their own personal and professional development, proactively studying the latest trends and updating their job knowledge
|Degree:||Be a graduate of any degree discipline|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits including Westfield Health|
|Closing date:||Closed Sun 22-Oct-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.