Recruitment & Employability Coordinator - Sheffield
This vacancy has now closed.
Gradcore is an ambitious social enterprise with a mission to transform graduate recruitment and employability, and we plan to do this with a team who can create and deliver great projects in the higher education and emerging talent industries. We’ve already worked with more than 50 UK and European universities, and managed a wide range of corporate and SME graduate schemes.
Joining Gradcore means you’ll have a real opportunity to shape our future as well as your own. As our business is expanding rapidly you'll be given loads of responsibility right from the start so you'll need to be great at managing your own work load, prepared to do more than the 9-5 and willing to get your hands dirty in any area of the business.
As Recruitment and Employability Coordinator, you will provide project support and coordination across our RPO and employability work - from screening applications and video interviews to producing developmental feedback for students and applicants.
You will be involved in the delivery of graduate recruitment and employability projects for both our university and graduate recruitment clients. You’ll work as part of the client services team, and also have the chance to support activity on our award winning jobs board Yorkshire Graduates.
You will also handle candidate communications from video interview invites to regret emails to final interview coordination & scheduling. This is an extremely varied role where no two days are the same!
You will be based in Sheffield, but also find yourself travelling wherever we are required to attend a careers fair, deliver a workshop or run an assessment centre.
• Provide project support and coordination across our portfolio of activity
• Shortlist jobs applications (CVs and application forms) and video interview candidates for graduate vacancies
• Assess at graduate assessment and development centres
• Seek opportunities to continuously improve our work and results for our clients
• Attend exhibitions and events related to employability and graduate recruitment
• Build, develop and coordinate questionnaires, surveys and application forms (employer, student, graduate etc) using our survey software and ATS
• Contribute to the development of our digital presence/capabilities
• Provide information and advice to our clients, create accounts and monitor the candidate and client journey, identifying opportunities to improve and promote our services.
• Work closely with the business development team, in order to share information, opportunities and best practice
• Check job information for suitability and compliance with relevant legislation and, where appropriate, provision of advice on advert production
• Select and input job information from clients with bespoke accounts as well as write excellent job adverts to increase applications
• Operate the Candidate Sourcer service, providing suitable candidate details to meet client’s requirements
• Assist the team with attendance at careers fairs
• Seek to continuously better understand the graduate recruitment and employability markets
• Carry out any other duties that may arise, including attending events such as networking opportunities as are relevant to the nature of the post
INTERESTED? DOWNLOAD THE ROLE PROFILE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.
• Passionate about graduates and helping them maximize their potential
• Flexible, adaptable and happy to travel as well as work out of hours occasionally
• An excellent communicator and natural networker
• Pro-active and a problem solver
• Supportive of colleagues, clients and the business’ needs
• A great juggler – able to manage a variety of different work streams
• Resilient and work well under pressure
• Motivated to go the extra mile
• Committed to do what needs to be done to get the job ‘done’
• Curious to learn, develop and improve
• Well organised and not afraid of admin
• A team player with a great sense of humour
|Skills & experience||
• Educated to degree level (or able to demonstrate a similar level of insight and experience)
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• At least 1 years’ experience in a related role
• Excellent IT skills (especially excel)
• Some recruitment/employability experience would be beneficial
• An understanding of higher education and the issues facing universities, graduates and employers
• Experience of communicating with a variety of different audiences
|Degree:||Educated to degree level (or able to demonstrate a similar level of insight and experience)|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18,000 + benefits|
|Advertised until:||Closed Sun 07-Feb-2016|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.