How would we sum it up? Do you see yourself managing all the marketing and branding for a thriving business,...
Junior eCommerce Project Manager - Rotherham
Bluetree Design & Print
The Bluetree Group is an established yet rapidly expanding retailer and manufacturer of Print. Operating through many Brands, including Instantprint.co.uk, Route1Print.co.uk and Bluetree Connect we target all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies. Through advanced production technology, the power of the Web and a clear vision of the future, we are revolutionising the Print industry.
We are looking for a Junior project manager who will be the vital link between our web technology team and our business by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. You will work closely with our web team and report directly to our Web team General Manager. This role is suitable for graduates.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to technology/wider team
- Communicate key insights and findings to technology /wider team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
|Skills & experience||
These are preferred but not essential:
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Use of Jira & Confluence or similar
|Degree:||- A degree in IT / Computer Science is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in Business / Systems is also preferred
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£28,000 pa dependent on experience|
|Closing date:||Mon 09-Apr-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.