Beacon Dodsworth Limited
With sole responsibility for marketing you will work closely with our Commercial and Developer teams, creating strong content based on...
Market Insight Executive - Leeds
The Knowledge Partnership
Formed in 2004, The Knowledge Partnership is an international consultancy that specialises in marketing, communications and strategy development for the education sector. The Knowledge Partnership delivers an integrated service, combining the skills and experience of its strategic consulting team with the market analysis expertise of our specialist research team.
The core of our service offer revolves around analysing education markets, evaluating a client’s approach to marketing and supporting them to build effective strategies. Our business is based on a number of specialist practices each led by a highly experienced senior consultant. For more details, please see our website www.theknowledgepartnership.com
• Have you experience of office work and are you adept at Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other software tools and/or are you a graduate or postgraduate qualified in Maths, Computing or social research skills?
• Do you prefer to work for a smaller, less corporate company with a strong team ethos and informal working environment where you will have formal and on-the-job training to develop your skills?
• Would you enjoy getting immersed in the higher education sector, a growth area for market research, and becoming an expert in what students want and how universities can improve their brand and reputation, including clients who are the top universities in the UK?
For more details on roles and responsibilities, please see The Knowledge Partnership website (address below)
Your experience could be:
• Project work within an office environment
• Data analysis where you were using excel and other software tools to convert data to insights
• Primary and secondary research skills within a social research specialism
|Skills & experience||
For more details on skills and experience, please see The Knowledge Partnership website (address below)
|Degree:||Prefer Postgraduate qualification|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£19,000 to £22,000 pa dependent on experience|
|Closing date:||Mon 30-Apr-2018 at 6:00pm|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.