Digital Marketing Assistant, Refreshment Systems - Sheffield
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team of a forward-thinking business that invests in its people and values sustainability. You’ll be responsible for digitally marketing the latest in food and beverage technology, helping to maintain the company’s reputation as industry innovators. You’ll receive full training from the experienced marketing team, so your enthusiasm and desire to learn will enable you to thrive as you begin building your career in digital marketing.
What is the business all about?
The business is Refreshment Systems, a well-known provider of food and beverage systems to businesses – think coffee machines and vending machines! Established over 50 year ago, this family-owned business has won numerous awards for innovation and green processes, and are proud to be recognised as a CarbonZero company. They have built a national presence supporting businesses across the UK and offering innovative and sustainable products, including their own Café Amore brand of ingredients. Their collaborative and friendly team culture makes the office a fun place to work, with regular staff events and unlimited free coffee! Find out more at www.refreshmentsystems.co.uk.
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £17,000-£18,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience
Location: Refreshment Systems Ltd, 3 Innovation Way, Barnsley, S75 1JL
Start date: January 2018
Length of internship: Permanent, with a six-month probationary period
What else do you get as a RISE intern?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the city, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates across the city
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Please send your CV, and a covering letter (as an attachment and not in the body of the email) stating why you think you’re suitable for this role, to email@example.com before midday on Thursday 7th December, stating reference RISE14-63. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
You’ll be working with the existing marketing team at the Barnsley office. Typical activities will include:
• Supporting the marketing team with delivery of the digital marketing strategy
• Using WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
• Writing professional and engaging marketing content
• Updating and distributing company newsletters and blogs
• Monitoring and reporting on a variety of projects
• Tracking the success of marketing campaigns by using Google Analytics
• Researching and recommending new, cost-effective ways of digitally marketing the business
What type of person are they looking for?
The successful candidate for this role will:
• Be a graduate from any degree discipline
• Possess a strong knowledge of various digital marketing elements, such as SEO, pay per click and social media
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and some experience with the WordPress platform
• Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle, or be committed to learn to drive within the six-month probationary period – travel to the head office in Bradford will be required on occasion
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
• Be highly organised, with a keen attention to detail
• Have strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Be interested in your own professional development and eager to learn
It would be great if you had the following, but don’t be put off if not!
• Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
• Basic web development/coding knowledge
• An understanding of technical SEO
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£17,000-£18,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience|
|Advertised until:||Closed Sun 10-Dec-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.