SEO Executive - Leeds
At Fusion Unlimited we love what we do. Perhaps that’s why we’ve won so many awards for our digital marketing strategies. Whatever the reason, our clients seem happy. We’ve got 19 years of experience, working with many brands from large multi-channel retailers to local businesses in all sectors from automotive to retail.
With expertise across all digital communications channels, from search to social we’re in a great position to be able to create a seamless customer experience and achieve maximum results for our clients.
Why work at Fusion Unlimited?
We invest in people – we take the time to find the right candidates and invest in their progression and development.
Exceptional long standing client relationships with some of the UK’s best known brands.
Located in the centre of the bustling Headingley area, surrounded by its bars, cafes and restaurants and only 10 mins from the city centre.
We have a unique opportunity for a talented candidate to join our digital marketing agency and work with some of the UK's best-known brands. Ideally, this is someone wishing to take the next step in their digital marketing career.
We are looking for somebody to join our award-winning SEO team. The role will involve planning and implementing strategies to improve our clients' visibility on the web. Duties will include:
• Campaign planning
• Making page and site recommendations
• Performing market and competitor research
• Reporting on website performance.
Experience of a similar role would be beneficial. However, all appropriate training will be provided, and we invite any candidate with a basic knowledge of SEO and flair for writing engaging copy to apply.
• Assist the SEO team in the day-to-day delivery of activity
• Provide insight to internal teams to help develop client SEO strategies
• Keyword/market/competitor analysis
• Direct SEO recommendations for client websites
• Research and copywriting for client websites - including page copy, articles, copy for creative, how to guides, resources etc.
• Contribute to the development of creative content strategies and wider creative brainstorming sessions
• Staying up to date with industry developments
• Producing monthly / weekly / ad hoc client reports
• University educated – 2.1 or above preferred
• Strong copywriting skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel and handling data
• Understanding of SEO techniques and strategies is beneficial, particularly onsite SEO
• An active interest in writing or blogging is beneficial
• Good communications skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues respectively
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
• Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
• A general interest in all things digital
|Skills & experience||
• Copywriting skills
• Excel and handling data
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Advertised until:||Thu 15-Mar-2018|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.