Account Executive - Leeds
Infinity Incorporated Ltd
We create marketing and promotional materials for some of the UK’s biggest brands. We help promote and protect our client’s brands by producing original, accurate and relevant communication tools. We design campaign materials that use promotional giveaways, print and digital tools to engage our clients’ targets.
We operate in a fast moving, bustling and energetic workplace. The passion we use to create our solutions is valued by the people who receive them. We want people to join us who can bring even more passion and energy.
We’re expanding fast and to succeed, we need high-calibre, committed and motivated people to work alongside us to help service our impressive list of clients.
The successful candidate will be someone looking to ultimately establish a career in account management or client services.
You will provide support for our Account Management team and will be expected to take ownership of producing quotes and building relationships with our clients.
• Offering high levels of customer service to all customers.
• Answering calls and emails from customers in relation to new enquiries / orders.
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
• Producing quotes for clients within agreed timescales
• Follow up all Quotes to obtain feedback and maximise quote > order conversion.
• Process website and offline orders using the internal system.
• Work with artwork team to produce visuals for new orders.
• Build reliable and effective working relationships with team members in other key departments (warehouse, artwork, production) to ensure all orders are produced on time.
• Attention to detail
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Confident communication skills, equally comfortable on the phone or email
• Someone with a vibrant personality who wants to join and contribute to our team.
|Skills & experience||
• At least 1 year' office experience
• Excellent administration skills
• Professional MS Office skills
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18,000 to £19,000|
|Advertised until:||Fri 03-Nov-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.