Marketing Manager - Doncaster
This vacancy has now closed.
Doran Scott Williams
DSW is a privately owned, medium sized consultancy that exists to help Financial Services organisations achieve their business goals.
Our Mission Statement ‘To deliver professional, quality led, robust and cost effective consultancy service solutions with integrity to our financial services sector end clients. We strive to deliver services that are objectively in excess of our end clients’ expectations, whilst embracing our tenets of being ‘innovative, inspiring and incisive’ at all times.’ DSW is an equal opportunities employer.
Reporting directly into the Sales Director, as Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing, implementing and maintaining a marketing strategy that complements the overall sales strategy of the business.
You will take the responsibility of constructing marketing campaigns that target specific sectors and channels that deliver genuine leads for a rapidly expanding sales team. You will be responsible for managing the business’ Graphic Designer to deliver the assets needed to fulfil the marketing campaigns you have designed. With a CRM and growing social media presence at your disposal you will be expected to increase overall brand awareness and capabilities, whilst attracting prospects into a sales and marketing funnel that ultimately delivers results.
Why Work at DSW?
We invest in people – we take the time to find the right candidates and invest in their progression and development.
DSW work with some of Europe’s most prestigious Financial Services Brands and are expanding in new and exciting markets such as Apprenticeships and Digital Learning. DSW are an established training consultancy within the UK’s Financial Services Market and are looking to expand into other marketing through its new and exciting Digital and Apprenticeship brands.
With an attractive salary and great company benefits such as Pension, Health Care and Bonus schemes, this role is ideal for someone wishing to progress their career in an excellent working environment
• Develop, implement and maintain a marketing strategy
• Devise and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
• Provide accurate reports and analysis to the sales director to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
• Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
• Assist with web visuals and maintenance;
• Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
• Devise social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
• Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the DSW websites and make recommendations for improvement;
• Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
• Keep up to date with current digital trends;
• Manage the CRM and implement lead generation activities;
• Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for the business.
• Good creativity & innovation
• Excellent time management & organisational skills
• An understanding of the latest marketing trends
• Good copywriting skills & the ability to give creative direction
• Professional approach to time and deadlines with the ability to work within a time pressured and reactive environment
• Ability to interpret sales plans
|Skills & experience||
• A degree in Marketing or related subject
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in marketing in a B2B environment
• Desirable experience in working either in a financial or learning business
• Experience in Social Media Marketing (especially LinkedIn)
• Desirable knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator
• Ability to plan & produce marketing campaigns that deliver sales leads
|Degree:||Degree: 2:1 or above in a related Marketing subject with 2 years working experience in a B2B environment
Please include current salary expectations on your CV
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience £28,000 to £34,000|
|Advertised until:||Closed Fri 22-Sep-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.