Graduate International Sales Assistant (Project USA), Santoro Ltd - Rotherham
This vacancy has now closed.
RISE Sheffield City Region is a major city region-wide initiative to increase graduate employment in small and medium sized enterprises. The city region covers: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield. RISE SCR is a collaboration between city region partners, Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield and the private sector.
How would we sum it up?
This is an opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial spirit to join an energetic and ambitious international sales team. With a focus on both developing business with existing retail stockists as part of ‘Project USA’, and generating new business to increase Santoro’s global brand coverage, this role requires a tenacious individual who is able to co-ordinate sales to secure repeat business and maximise long-term revenue. In return you will be offered a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your career as part of an award-winning design house, and a vibrant and nurturing working environment!
What is the business all about?
The business is Santoro Ltd, a London design house founded in 1985 who spend their days making beautiful things. They started in a small studio tucked away behind London’s iconic Carnaby Street, creating collections based around their love of art, colour and creativity. Santoro have since grown into an internationally renowned and award-winning design house, still striving to create an abundance of precious things for people to collect, enjoy and treasure. Their collections include lifestyle products, stationery, fashion accessories and gifts, including Santoro’s international award winning 3D pop-ups, and the captivating and heartfelt Santoro’s Gorjuss™. For more information visit www.santoro-london.com
What are all the practical details?
Starting salary: £16,000pa
Location: Farfield Park, Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S63 5DB
Start date: August/September 2017
Length of internship: Six months, with a view to secure a permanent role subject to your performance
What else do you get as a RISE intern?
If you are lucky enough to secure one of the RISE internships you won’t just be getting a job. You will be getting access to some of the best training and professional networking with senior leaders in the city, giving you a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly and accelerate your career, including:
• Feedback from your interview and assessment centre
• A launch event and an ongoing training programme with other graduates
across the city
• Six months free membership of the JCI (Junior Chamber International)
• Access to self-development materials
Sound good to you? Then it’s time to RISE
If you love the sound of this role, then this is your opportunity to RISE to the challenge. Just fill in an on-line application form for this role, choosing reference RISE13-10. But if it’s not for you – can you think of someone this job could be perfect for? If so, please do forward the details on to them!
What would you be doing?
As their international customer base continues to grow, you will be focussing specifically on the development of the US market. Typical activities will include:
• Building and developing repeat business with current US stockists,
liaising with stores directly via telephone and email.
• Identifying, prospecting and converting leads to grow the US customer
• Ensuring that sales and profit growth are achieved in line with targets
• Promoting and negotiating to increase brand visibility and market share
• Analysing sales data and its impact on business decisions
• Providing sales support for our international tradeshow programme
What type of person are they looking for?
They are looking for someone who will work hard and is driven by achievement. The successful candidate for this role will:
• Be a graduate from any degree discipline
• Be a true believer in excellent customer service
• Think intelligently and work dynamically in an energetic sales
• Be determined and focused on delivering high quality work
• Be keen to learn new skills and enjoy working as part of a team
• Ideally speak more than one language, although this is not essential if
your communication skills are otherwise excellent.
|Degree:||Be a graduate from any degree discipline|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Advertised until:||Closed Wed 19-Jul-2017|
|Job ref:||GY/51776/RISE 13-10|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.