Junior Affiliate Marketing Executive - Leeds
We are a full service digital marketing agency and one of the top 50 digital marketing agencies in the UK.
We understand the online environment and we can predict how consumers behave to ensure that the brands we work with build powerful connections with their customers. Underpinning all our creativity is a rock solid foundation of data, consumer insight and user experience. Everything we create is subjected to our brutal focus on measurability and effectiveness.
An award winning full service digital agency with offices in Leeds twentysix is widely regarded as one of the largest and most reputable specialist digital marketing agencies within the UK.
The twentysix Performance Marketing department encompasses the following channels:
• Affiliate Marketing
• Behavioural Retargeting
• Basket Retargeting
• Email Marketing / Lead Generation
twentysix Affiliate focuses on delivering expert performance driven managed campaigns from launch, strategy of the channels, day to day management and optimisation of each of the performance driven channels to deliver a holistic online channel to provide an incremental online sales generating channel to our clients.
To the senior Affiliate Marketing Managers, the Junior Affiliate Marketing Executive role represents a first step into performance marketing digital field. Looking at the basics of each channel and how we operate these channels for our clients.
To assist the Affiliate Marketing team in the production, development & day to day management of all performance driven channels for our clients within twentysix affiliate marketing. The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and/or affiliate marketing experience, additional a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits.
• Compiling performance data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents & Powerpoint presentations
• Communications to affiliate suppliers on behalf of clients
• Developing & maintaining a portfolio of relationships with affiliate partners
• Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
• Working closely with the Performance Marketing team on a set of designated accounts
• Balancing the needs of the business, client, suppliers & affiliate partners to assist in the growth of revenue generated for the business through performance marketing
• Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management & strategy for an affiliate program.
• Liaising with internal online & offline teams within twentysix digital.
• Attending internal meetings to report on performance & strategy of the various channels
• Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations & new client pitches
• Supply clients with pre, mid & post campaign analysis
As a large digital agency there are massive progression prospects within the department and the agency as a whole.
An enthusiastic individual with a passion to learn and a will to succeed.
An organised and proactive approach to the role.
A desire to progress and continually grow.
|Skills & experience||
Previous marketing experience is desired but not necessary.
|Degree:||A related degree is desired but not necessary.|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||TBC - dependant on experience|
|Advertised until:||Mon 24-Jul-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.