Product Support Technician - Leeds
This vacancy has now closed.
Work AnyWare Ltd
Work AnyWare Ltd supplies Intellectual Property (IP) firms worldwide with a web based case and document management system called Equinox. We are in a rapid growth period and are seeking to expand our development/support team.
Case management helps firms to use, manage and consolidate information. In particular, case management systems allow firms to keep track of their client’s cases, incurred costs and professional deadlines. Document management is used to track and store electronic documents and share them with other users. Equinox integrates Intellectual Property specific case and document management so that our clients can use a single system to manage their business workflows.
We have a fantastic office space in the heart of Headingley complete with a pool table, table tennis, piano, games consoles and last but not least a beer fridge.
We are a very friendly team and are always keen on celebrating success with staff socials.
As a technical support technician your primary focus will be dealing with client requests and ensuring that our clients receive the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. These will vary from client specific feature requests, to system usage enquiries to dreaded bug reports.
Support is primarily provided via our email based ticketing system, but we do also provide support via telephone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in an innovative, progressive and fun company at a great time. We are seeking candidates who really want to help end users with their technical expertise. Please send us an application if you are interested.
- Company pension
- Gym membership contribution
- Regular staff socials
- End of year bonus
- Access to study fund
- Provide support via our ticketing system and telephone
- Communicate with clients regarding their requests
- Whilst some knowledge of HTML and MySQL is advantageous, you don’t need to be a technical magician as full training will be given right through from understanding the basics to in-depth knowledge of our platform (the ability to learn is extremely important).
- As a starting point you will be proficient in using web based programmes, as well as MS Office.
You must have proven experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- A confident and clear telephone manner and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within an organisation;
- A good humoured team player, you will take pride in your work with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully as our clients work to very strict deadlines.
|Skills & experience||
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn
- Technically minded
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Advertised until:||Closed Wed 26-Apr-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.