Bluetree Design & Print
This expanding retailer and manufacturer of print is looking for an enthusiastic customer focused Trainee Account Executive to play a...
Junior Data & Insights Analyst - Leeds
This vacancy has now closed.
We are a full service digital marketing agency and one of the top 50 digital marketing agencies in the UK.
We understand the online environment and we can predict how consumers behave to ensure that the brands we work with build powerful connections with their customers. Underpinning all our creativity is a rock solid foundation of data, consumer insight and user experience. Everything we create is subjected to our brutal focus on measurability and effectiveness.
The focus of the role is within our exciting data team which is part of the Insights department within twentysix digital. This encompasses the following:
• Analytics and Data Insights
• Conversion Rate Optimisation
• Data Analysis & Architecture
• User Experience
The data team focuses on delivering expert data analysis to inform and optimise online marketing activities, enabling optimal return of investment for performance-led marketing channels and the growth of revenue generated for our respective clients.
You will be supporting activities such as day to day data analysis, measurement planning, executing and managing A/B, multivariate testing, usability, heat and clickmap multi-device testing, analytics implementation, campaign management and communications, administration and maintenance tasks of campaign activity and performance reporting.
• Working closely with the conversions team on a set of designated accounts
• Researching, planning and executing A/B and MV testing activity using testing tools (VWO, Optimizely)
• Campaign reporting, research and analysis using statistical and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adwords, Tagmanager, Omniture)
• Compiling data within Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents & Powerpoint presentations
• Developing & maintaining activity plans with existing clients
• Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
• Liaising with internal online & offline teams within twentysix digital.
• Attending internal meetings to report on performance & strategy of various testing activities
• Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations
• Supply clients with pre, mid & post campaign analysis
The role would suit a candidate with a passion for statistics and data analysis, a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast.
|Skills & experience||
Competency in Excel.
Knowledge in Salesforce and Marketing Cloud desirable but not essential.
|Degree:||Related Degree: Research, Statistics, Advertising, Marketing|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18k - £20k pa dependent on experience|
|Closing date:||Closed Mon 20-Mar-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.