Display Executive - Leeds
Fancy joining a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to Work For? At twentysix, we are a passionate team of digital enthusiasts. It is the talent that we employ that makes our business successful by creating great work for our clients.
In addition to an excellent benefit package, we pride ourselves on staff development, employee voice, collaboration and providing a working environment that is vibrant, supportive, professional, dynamic, exciting, fun, innovative, unique, energetic, generous, encouraging – all words used by our staff to describe twentysix.
What's more, if you apply direct and are appointed, you will receive a £500 payment upon successful completion of your probationary period.
Please visit our website twentysixdigital.com for more information about our careers, company and our clients.
To assist the Display Manager/Display team in the production, development & day to day management in delivering improved programmatic display campaign performance against client KPIs.
twentysix offers a display service which encompassed the following disciplines:
- Brand awareness display prospecting campaigns including;
- Rich media campaigns
- Video campaigns
- High impact brand activity
- Direct response prospecting campaigns including;
- Programmatic media campaigns
- Retargeting activity
- Paid Social campaigns including;
The role requires the ability to work across multiple clients websites, manage relationships with suppliers and be responsible for setting up and managing display campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
• Building and setting up new display campaigns
• Ongoing testing and reporting
• Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
• Managing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers
• Making creative recommendations to improve campaign performance
• Creative and landing page testing
• Creating media plans to drive the best performance to meet client KPI’s
• Taking a pro-active approach to learning and keeping up to date with industry news and market changes.
• Managing bid and budget changes to meet client KPI’s
• Competitor research and analysis
Ability to adapt and learn fast.
A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential.
|Skills & experience||
The role would suit a candidate with online marketing (ideally 6 months) and display media buying experience across direct response and brand led campaigns.
|Degree:||Relevant qualification desirable but not essential.|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Advertised until:||Wed 08-Mar-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.